More > JRiver Media Center 31 for Windows

JRiver Media Center 31.0.87 for Windows -- Available Here

<< < (3/4) > >>

Awesome Donkey:
That kinda sounds like an antivirus app messing with the install.

bogdanbz:

--- Quote from: Bob Sorel on January 05, 2024, 04:20:14 pm ---I don't know if this is a bug or if there is something wrong with my system, but ever since I switched to 87 the info screen that is toggled using CNTRL/J is no longer reliable. Sometimes CNTRL/J works and sometimes it doesn't. All previous versions (84 and lower) worked 100% reliably.

--- End quote ---
That happens when the video window loses focus, and it happened before too. If the focus is now on another MC window (even if it's not the one visible to you), then pressing Ctrl+J makes MC look for a a new MC version and to download it. This is how I accidentally upgraded MC a few times in the past! :)

SimplySound:
Just want to say you guys are amazing... just cuz!  Thanks Team for all you do! :-*

JimH:
Ctrl-J has always been a check for updates function, but because madVR used it to report their info, we added the ability to do the same with JRVR, but you have to click on the video display screen first.

Bob Sorel:
Thanks @bogdanbz and @JimH! I tested this out last night and sure enough, that was the problem (and solution). It is weird though that it didn't happen to me until 87...just due to luck I guess. Now I know and will remember to make sure focus is in the right place... :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version