INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Media Center 31 - having problems with the Media Editor.  (Read 259 times)

johnivyj

• Recent member
Media Center 31 - having problems with the Media Editor.
« on: December 26, 2023, 03:49:13 pm »

I'm trying to use Media Editor and I'm lost.

I've used other editors, and I was up to speed in no time. It makes sense I would try to incorporate and use all MC's features.

The menu tabs help somewhat, but I'm still stuck. I've a couple videos that I want to edit audio. My .flac files were converted to a .wav file. Cool.

I've opened the file, selected begin and end points, but I can't find the way to select the area I want to use, I can copy and save it. I found a couple documents, but they weren't for my version, and they explained the menu options should be sufficient or ask the community.

It's probably easy and I just missed it.

A manual would certainly help me solve my own issues. I understand it's a lot of time and money but it's time.

John

terrym@tassie

• MC Beta Team
  • Galactic Citizen
Re: Media Center 31 - having problems with the Media Editor.
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2023, 04:14:45 pm »

I've a couple videos that I want to edit audio.
From the Wiki:
Media Editor cannot be used to edit videos, DVD, TV, or those files that require RealPlayer for playback (LQT, RA, RAM, RM, RMJ, RMM, RMX, RP, RV, AA and VIV files).
" I like work: it fascinates me. I can sit and look at it for hours." -Jerome K. Jerome

johnivyj

• Recent member
Re: Media Center 31 - having problems with the Media Editor.
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2023, 12:08:28 pm »

Thanks for your response.
Pages: [1]   Go Up