INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Thumbnail view thoughts/Questions  (Read 610 times)

Buckaroo

• Junior Woodchuck
  • Deeds, not words.
Thumbnail view thoughts/Questions
« on: February 13, 2003, 12:51:46 pm »

I've been an MJ user since version 6, and after playing around with MC9 for a few days I have made the plunge and purchased it.

One of my favorite features of the MC9 is the new thumbnail view modes. Now I can leave MC open in single album thumbnail view on the media playing PII233 laptop in my living room and my girlfriend can easily navigate and find her favorite music to play on the living room stereo. I do have a couple of questions/comments that I'd love to get some thoughts on:

1) Is there any way to filter this view so that is shows all of the Multiple Artist albums up front? The way it works now, albums with multiple artists seem to attach random artist names to the album and place them willy-nilly within the thumbnails, even to the point of breaking up multiple CD sets. Can I fix this?

2) Is there a way to have 1 view active for the media library and another view active in playing now? I would like to keep my library in single album thumbnail view, but have it switch to a list view when in Now Playing so that I can see track listings and information. In my opintion, every view should have it's own view settings.

Thanks.
Keeping the world safe for short SIGs

nila

Re: Thumbnail view thoughts/Questions
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2003, 12:14:19 am »

My Votes!
Pages: [1]   Go Up