Windows > Third Party Plug-ins, Programs, and Skins

Home Assistant integration for jriver

<< < (2/11) > >>

mattkhan:

--- Quote from: hoyt on January 14, 2024, 01:20:42 pm ---I don't get the "Device Per Zone" question on setup. I do have multiple zones - just player and the other is a DLNA zone. Does that not make it qualify? I'd like the DLNA zone to be it's own device because I never actually use the Player zone on my server. I noticed this because I hit playback at some point and realized it had queued up files in the Player zone instead of my DLNA zone I was expecting.

--- End quote ---
if you check that box then you get n media_player entities, 1 per zone, so you can control them independently
if it's unchecked, you get one and it shows the currently active zone (and assumes you control this separately, i.e. using zoneswitch)

atm it excludes zones marked as DLNA though, I could change that

mattkhan:
for the api key issue, try 0.0.6

hoyt:

--- Quote from: mattkhan on January 14, 2024, 02:12:21 pm ---if you check that box then you get n media_player entities, 1 per zone, so you can control them independently
if it's unchecked, you get one and it shows the currently active zone (and assumes you control this separately, i.e. using zoneswitch)

atm it excludes zones marked as DLNA though, I could change that

--- End quote ---

I installed the new version, and I see more devices now (I'm assuming because of the DLNA zone change), which is good.

When I said "I don't get" I meant, it doesn't show up for me when going through the configure screens, not that I didn't understand it :) I see 1 - Options (the views), 2 - Enable WOL, 3 - Additional Library Fields, then done.

mattkhan:
ah sorry, I see what you mean

I haven't added configuration of zones into options yet (HA initial configuration and options are 2 entirely separate sets of data and forms for reasons I don't understand, seems to lead to a load of duplication of code) so there's no way to edit that after initial setup atm (added https://github.com/3ll3d00d/jriver_homeassistant/issues/11)

it also only shows that screen if there is >1 zone and now that (in 0.0.6) it's not filtering out dlna zones then it should be available to you if you delete and add from scratch, does it?

if not, something unexpected going on and I'll need a bit more detail about your setup... the output of /MCWS/v1/Playback/Zones will probably do

hoyt:
After updating, all of my other zones just showed up as individual players, without having set that option (and without remove/readding the integration). That's ok by me, because that's what I wanted, but I never checked a box that said "make a player per zone."

EDIT: Nevermind, those were the sensors that were added, not players... I'll remove/ re-add now.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version