INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Gizmo - How to get playlists to play through (rather than one track)  (Read 128 times)

IAM4UK

• World Citizen

I use Gizmo on Android with my Media Center Server to play music to my Marantz AVR7013 (which is a networked device via HEOS, and appears in MC as a destination for media playback).

The advantage I have found is that I can set in MC Options for such music streaming from my own server to be in Original format, such as FLAC 24bit/96kHz. This is preferable to the Marantz (Denon) HEOS app which can also stream my music via the AVR, because HEOS re-encodes the music to an MP3 file for streaming.

However, when I have a playlist or sequence of songs in the Playing Now list or queue, only the current song plays and repeats. I have told the app to Repeat Playlist, but it only repeats current track. If I manually click Next, then it will advance to the next track, but if I just let it play on, it will repeat the current track. How do I correctly set it to do what I set it to do, rather than this wrong behavior it's doing?
Pages: [1]   Go Up