INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Remember Album/Artists list position  (Read 373 times)

MaxA

• Junior Woodchuck
Remember Album/Artists list position
« on: February 20, 2024, 03:54:37 pm »

Sometimes I want to switch between lists and return, but the initial list is at the beginning and I need to scroll to the needed position again. Is there some way to save the list position? That will be fine to have this option between sessions also

HPBEME

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • 1 petard hoisting down, 3 to go - Lock him up!!!
Re: Remember Album/Artists list position
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2024, 04:34:05 pm »

Left click on Playing Now at the top of the tree in the left panel, and the current (or last played) track will automatically scroll to the midpoint of the file list. 

Also, you can middle click the blank space to the right of the tabs, and MC will cycle display styles through list, thumbnails, and tile view. Each MMB click will automatically scroll the current track to the midpoint of the file list, regardless of display style shown.

Matt

• Administrator
  • Shoes gone again!
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2024, 04:45:37 pm »

If you go back (keyboard or mouse) it will remember your view state.
Matt Ashland, JRiver Media Center

MaxA

• Junior Woodchuck
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2024, 05:18:48 pm »

If you go back (keyboard or mouse) it will remember your view state.
Yes, that working well. Thanks.
Not way to save the list positions between sessions. That will be fine but looks like I want too much )

MaxA

• Junior Woodchuck
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2024, 05:33:31 pm »

Btw, how to setup forum to get notifications via email?

markf2748

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2024, 10:07:35 pm »

Sometimes I want to switch between lists and return, but the initial list is at the beginning and I need to scroll to the needed position again. Is there some way to save the list position? That will be fine to have this option between sessions also
Ideally the tab's History menu would also remember and allow returning to the view's last list position between sessions i.e. auto-bookmark the list position (per view) when switching tabs or closing a session.  However the current implementation has only very limited capabilities.  Reminder... here is a list of requests for History :
https://yabb.jriver.com/interact/index.php/topic,137951.msg956752.html#msg956752

MaxA

• Junior Woodchuck
« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2024, 05:45:14 pm »

deally the tab's History menu would also remember and allow returning to the view's last list position between sessions i.e. auto-bookmark
Yes, that's what I'm talking about, I tested MusicBee. It has is and i'ts really useful feature/ You're right, like autobookmarking
Pages: [1]   Go Up