INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Panel - Views Incorrect Since Upgrading to 32 [Problem Went Away]  (Read 366 times)

Richard Martin

• World Citizen

I am running 32 on my NAS via docker.  When I open Panel on my phone, or PC, and click on Audio > Artist or Audio > Recent etc what is displayed is incorrect.  For example, there are Artists missing and no A to Z slider in the Artists view.  The Albums view has the A to Z slider.  I'm not really sure what is wrong with the Recent view, it lists albums but they aren't the most recently imported ones.

When I connect to the same library  from a Windows client running 32 the equivalent views are correct.

Does anyone have an idea about what is going on and how to fix it?

[Edit]
The same thing is happening in MO 4Media.
I have imported 6 albums today.  One of them, imported after posting this, some were before, is showing in Recent.  The date imported is correct on both albums that aren't showing in Recent and in ones that are showing, but shouldn't be, at least not at the top.

Richard Martin

• World Citizen
Re: Panel - Views Incorrect Since Upgrading to 32
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2024, 12:10:35 pm »

No one got any suggestions?
By the way, the one recent album showing in Recent only has two tracks when you click on it, although all the tracks are there if I search out the album.

Richard Martin

• World Citizen
Re: Panel - Views Incorrect Since Upgrading to 32
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2024, 06:02:58 am »

Well, I don't know what was going on there. A couple of days later everything started working as it should with absolutely no changes anywhere.
One of life's little mysteries.
Pages: [1]   Go Up