Networks and Remotes > Media Network

UPnP Problem with BubbleUPnP

<< < (11/13) > >>

Awesome Donkey:
This might help with testing and hopefully replicating the issue without having a ton of music files; a library backup from my MC32 server. Even though the music files aren't present (which likely aren't needed here since nothing is being played) everything else including the full list of artists and albums and even thumbnails should be present so the issue should still appear. After doing this backup I already changed the access key and the authentication so no issues. It's about 400MB due to the thumbnail backup. Good luck to anyone trying it. :)

https://www.mediafire.com/file/5lwd3fzzkqqjot1/MC+Library+Backup+(Main+Library+-+2024-04-11+16-35).zip/file

JimH:
Could you share a backup?

Awesome Donkey:
Yes, one is linked above. It's pretty big though (at nearly 400MB) because thumbnails are included. I included the thumbnails just in case their presence somehow is a trigger of the issue, though it probably doesn't matter. Hope it helps!

bob:
I don't see why MC's doing this:
[Album Artist (auto)]=[A/-ha] [Media Type]=[Audio]

When the browse ID is set to 1 (audio) it seems like the only criteria should be [Media Type]=[Audio]
It's up to the UPnP side requesting the data to do any sorting, etc of it.

markf2748:

--- Quote from: Awesome Donkey on April 11, 2024, 04:29:38 pm ---Hmmm, interesting. If I recall correctly, this is the default artist view, correct?
Anything specific I should try?
--- End quote ---
Your Artist View looks pretty plain vanilla.  Matches the default on my system.

--- Quote from: Awesome Donkey on April 11, 2024, 04:42:01 pm ---This might help with testing and hopefully replicating the issue without having a ton of music files; a library backup from my MC32 server. Even though the music files aren't present (which likely aren't needed here since nothing is being played) everything else including the full list of artists and albums and even thumbnails should be present so the issue should still appear. After doing this backup I already changed the access key and the authentication so no issues. It's about 400MB due to the thumbnail backup. Good luck to anyone trying it. :)

https://www.mediafire.com/file/5lwd3fzzkqqjot1/MC+Library+Backup+(Main+Library+-+2024-04-11+16-35).zip/file
--- End quote ---
I downloaded and restored your backup library to my system (but not the settings).
Amazing to see how normal it behaves with 40,078 files, 3,158 Albums, and 661 Artists reported and 2.1 TB of files (most missing of course!).

On first try, Android BubbleUPnP took roughly 15 seconds to read the Artist view, maybe a little longer for the Album view.  Scrolling was responsive and fast, even during the initial library reads.  Thereafter switching between all the Android views and scrolling were totally snappy.

Maybe I got lucky on first try? 

BTW, I suspected there might be something odd going on due to [album artist (auto)].  So I did a smartlist to look for albums with [album artist] = empty.  No hits.  But it looks like Bob may be onto something.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version