Networks and Remotes > Media Network

DLNA renderer disappears - HIFI ROSE

(1/2) > >>

wtrimble:
Hi, I have a HIFI Rose RS250a that is a network streamer. It has DLNA capabilities. I'm trying to control it using Media Center 32. It will pop up as a media renderer (I think that is the right term, but it pops up under Playing Now). It shows as "ROSE-15". However whenever I try to click on it, it quickly disappears. It will reappear again in 3-4 minutes but will disappear every time I select it. I was able to click on it one time and send music to it, but I have never been able to again. Can someone help with why it is disappearing. I do see ROSE-15 as a library under Playing from Main Library, so I know the Media Center sees it. It just won't keep it as renderer. Any help with this is appreciated thank you

wtrimble:
Can anybody give me any tips for how to get a secure connection with DLNA? What to look for?

JimH:
Explore the options in MC for the renderer.  Look for "for broken renderers".

dtc:
Right click on the renderer and try the various DLNA Controller Options.

wtrimble:

--- Quote from: dtc on April 02, 2024, 01:04:10 pm ---Right click on the renderer and try the various DLNA Controller Options.

--- End quote ---

Ok I will try this but it disappears everytime I click on it so I don't think I'll be able to right click on it

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version