INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Bruit rose, bruit blanc, Scratch entre les morceaux et autres soucis.  (Read 97 times)

Fredouille40

Bonjour tous le monde,

Petit nouveau dans la sphère JR, je rencontre des soucis de bruits entre les morceaux, ce n'est pas systématique.
Parfois à l'intérieur d'un même album, parfois entre deux albums.

L'installation est la suivante :
PC W10-JR32 (64b). Pentium 2.4ghz. Mo 4Go. Discothèque sur DD interne (16/44 flac, 24/92 FLAC ou WAV, DSD, DSF...)
RJ45
Swich audio dédié
RJ45
Engeneered Ereddock
AES-EBU
DAC-PRE-AMP (all in one), perf max DAC sur cette sortie 24-192.

J'ai bien sûr paramétré JR en conséquence. Mais peut-être oublié quelque chose ou effectué une manipulation incorrecte...

Il arrive aussi, parfois, plus ou moins souvent, que la lecture s’arrête en cours ou entre deux morceaux...

Bref, j'avais quitté un autre logiciel pour être "tranquille" et écouter la musique sans arrière pensée, mais parfois (un peu trop pour moi), le plaisir est gâché.

Si quelqu'un, une ale charitable passe par là ?!

Il est bienvenu.

Amicalement.

Frédéric

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?

Peut-etre un problem avec le DAC.

Vous pouvez changer tous a un (la meme) format avec MC.  DSP Studio > Output Format.

Fredouille40

Hi JimH,

Thanks to take time and pay attention to my issue.

I thought some French guys would have helped me, anyway

If you prefer, we'd rather communicate in English... It is up to you.

Please find herewith screenshots of the new setting. Please let me know is you find something wrong. The previous version was set as default unless for freq upper than 192 kHz... (which is le top limit of the dac 24/192 on his inpunt).

It is working much better, with less weired noises. But, it happens sometimes.

Cut or Stops are still here. If I launch an album 1 or 2 maybe 3 track are playing and it stops. I need to push play to launch the 2nd or 3rd, 4th track (same album, same bitrate).
Sometimes it is from a album track to another album track with different bitrate. Or same album but with different track and different bitrate...

Looking forward to reading from you soon.

Truly yours.

Fred

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?

Is the connection via network and DLNA?  Or direct via USB or HDMI?

DAC's have different capabilities, depending on the connection.

Fredouille40

Oups, forgotten the attachements...

upnp dnla usb and other inputs are all ok...

the result is the best in upnp dnla to the engeneered reddock... and from this stack to the dac the AES-EBU is the best too...

just wandering why is this stopping between tracks. Even in 16/44, 24/92, DSD...

It is a mystery for me.
Pages: [1]   Go Up