INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: JRiver Media Center 32.0.39 for Windows -- Available Here  (Read 1046 times)

Matt

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Shoes gone again!
JRiver Media Center 32.0.39 for Windows -- Available Here
« on: April 23, 2024, 07:42:23 am »

This is the latest build of JRiver Media Center 32.  Please post bugs here.  Please start a new thread for anything requiring discussion.  Non-bug posts will be deleted.

Download 64-bit build
https://files.jriver-cdn.com/mediacenter/channels/v32/latest/MediaCenter320039-x64.exe (works on 64 bit systems only)

Download 32-bit build
https://files.jriver-cdn.com/mediacenter/channels/v32/latest/MediaCenter320039.exe (works on all systems)

32.0.39 (4/22/2024)

1. Changed: Changed how slow-motion playback is invoked, so the DSP Studio window will not pop up.
2. Fixed: Monitors could maximize too large since the change to not show them in the Alt+Tab list.
3. Changed: Updated Greek translation (thanks Panagiotis).
4. NEW: OSD menu for Slow Motion Playback.

32.0.38 (4/18/2024)

1. Fixed: Manual shifting the video image could result in subtitles being drawn off-screen.
2. NEW: Added an option to control subtitle position globally (as a percentage shift from the default position).
3. NEW: Added an option to limit subtitles to the active video rect, instead of using the black bars (if possible).
4. NEW: Added list view display option to Panel.
5. Fixed: Buttons in Playing Now bar in Panel would sometimes overlap when resizing.

32.0.37 (4/15/2024)

1. Fixed: Rectangles drawn on an image in Image Editor or Image Face Tagger did not reposition correctly when the image window is resized (including resizing of MC main window).
2. Fixed: Some keyboard shortcuts did not work properly in the image editor.
3. Fixed: The image editor could have problems when zooming and scrolling the image when cropping or using other tools.
4. Fixed: The IsPlaying expression didn't work with DLNA files.

32.0.36 (4/10/2024)

1. NEW: The top image in a fanned stack of thumbnails is stored so if you stop on an image, it will be used (added a stack_tops.jmd file to the database).
2. Changed: Image Face-tagging tool is no longer a part of Image Editor tools.
3. Fixed: Parallel processing of many files could crash due to a timing problem.
4. Changed: Tools like Analyze Audio no longer show in the Alt+Tab list (they could duplicate in some cases).
5. Fixed: Some images could crash the EXIF parser.

32.0.35 (4/9/2024)

1. NEW: Added a new MC command (31010) and a context menu item for Image Face Tagging.
2. Changed: Theater View file info movie template now shows small poster. (v2.7 of templates file)
3. Changed: Updated to LAV Filters 0.79.2 for various fixes.
4. Fixed: Bitstreaming AC3 audio could fail if the stream started with a corrupt or incomplete audio frame.
5. Fixed: Buffering video from high latency sources was slower than expected in recent versions.
6. Fixed: Spotlight & Theater View Background images account for a movies IMDB Id to pick the right movie.
7. Changed: Slovak translation updated (thanks Peter Lukáč).
8. NEW: Added the ability to configure the default profile used in JRVR, in the config dialog, context menu, as well as MCC (10080-10083).

32.0.34 (4/4/2024)

1. Fixed: Theater View file info templates in Mac and Linux were not showing cast or recommended thumbnails.  Also reduced default spacing between thumbnails so they render without wrapping.  (v2.6 of templates file)
2. Fixed: Sat>IP channels that have been recently scanned/re-scanned did not play.
3. Fixed: Views configured for JRemote, Gizmo, etc. didn't work properly when a category was at the root.
4. Changed: When adding padding channels with the new extra channels system, they are no longer marked as having data so they won't be used in mixes or show in Audio Path (feedback appreciated).
5. Changed: Made Audio Path report the number of filled channels instead of the number of total channels of audio.

32.0.33 (4/2/2024)

1. Changed: Reordered the web links menu so manage and reset are at the top and a link doesn't take the keyboard shortcut.

32.0.32 (3/28/2024)

1. Changed: Updated to LAV Filters 0.79.1 to fix an issue with HEVC playback glitches.
Matt Ashland, JRiver Media Center

stewart_pk

Re: JRiver Media Center 32.0.39 for Windows -- Available Here
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2024, 05:09:02 am »

Matt

• Administrator
  • Shoes gone again!
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2024, 06:37:32 am »

Maximize should use the right size now.  If you're still having problems please start a new thread.  Thanks.
Matt Ashland, JRiver Media Center

gappie

« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2024, 09:33:25 am »

bit of a weird thing. i have two views and the first view is showing playing now. the coverart gets the text: 'the display for this window is owned by a different window'
i do know when i get message that the display is open or some other version of playing now is open. but that is not the case. when i open playing now in the second view, i dont get the message.
i did a restart and searched and searched where the display might be stuff. but its new for me today after the update.

there is a screenshot attached

8)
gab

JimH

• Administrator
  • Where did I put my teeth?
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2024, 10:01:40 am »

Pages: [1]   Go Up