Windows > JRiver Media Center 32 for Windows

JRiver Media Center 32.0.49 for Windows -- Available Here

<< < (2/3) > >>

mattlovell:
Strange rendering issue for tabs upon restarting my computer and getting MC going again... Please see screenshot below and the rightmost tab.

Don't know if this is truly related to 32.0.49 or not, but I never noticed this behavior previously.

HPBEME:
That started happening to me around 1.5 years ago.  There is a thread on the beta board regarding these corrupted tabs.  Bizarre timing for your post though, as I just posted on that thread yesterday how I had not seen it occur for a couple of months now and assumed it had been fixed. And now it pops up for you.  Unfortunately, the corruption occurs entirely at random with no known cause.

The good news is that it happens infrequently - maybe once every twenty or so starts in my case. It is also super easy to fix by reloading your tabs via View/Load-Save View. Note: the menu option name is misleading (wrong really) - you're not loading/saving a View, but loading/saving a Tab layout.  If you don't have a tab layout already saved, still no problem. If you restart MC your tabs will return to normal. Once you organize your tabs the way you want, then return the same menu and save the tab layout. If it happens again, just reload the saved layout… No MC restart required.

DennisJames:
Decided finally to give JRiver a try, don't know why i haven't before but after using Audirvana, Roon on and off for years and thinking i wasn't getting value or totally what i wanted. Here i am with the trial of JRiver MC 32 and so far loving it. Easy to configure and just works.

curiousMonkey:
Updating a movie's title and cover image using Get Movie and TV Info deadlocks on a read only volume.

I recently changed my movie folder to read-only so that the HTPC cannot perform destructive operations if it accesses my library. If I add new titles to the library I must change the attribute to read-write or the title/cover changes never complete. I see a message "xx changes queued" in the lower right corner of the screen and subsequent changes are ignored until I make the volume writable and the pending operations can complete.

kgosfm:
Since the new update (32.0.49) I can't play any video files. The app tries unsuccessfully to download and install "LAV Splitter". 

So, I went to GitHub and downloaded the "LAV Filters" package and installed it. I configured the Splitter app, then rebooted, thinking it would solve everything. Nope.  Any ideas?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version