Mac > JRiver Media Center 32 for Mac

Can't run MC 32.0.44, keeps crashing

<< < (7/8) > >>

andromaya:
Alright, then it was my own doing.

Another update: MC 32 crashed upon changing List Style to Album Thumbnails. Crash report attached.

bob:

--- Quote from: andromaya on June 04, 2024, 05:03:28 pm ---Alright, then it was my own doing.

Another update: MC 32 crashed upon changing List Style to Album Thumbnails. Crash report attached.

--- End quote ---
Is this the same library you sent me? I don't get the crash. It looks like something to do with live555

andromaya:

--- Quote from: bob on June 04, 2024, 06:28:02 pm ---Is this the same library you sent me? I don't get the crash. It looks like something to do with live555

--- End quote ---

It is the same library, save for a few newly added albums. I could try reproducing the same problem with the original library. I don’t know what live555 is, I googled it and it doesn’t seem like anything I use. My usage of MC is very basic; I have music files on an HDD and I organise and play them directly from the drive through MC. I don’t make use of complex playback mechanisms or servers.

JimH:

--- Quote from: andromaya on June 04, 2024, 11:11:27 pm ---It is the same library, save for a few newly added albums. I could try reproducing the same problem with the original library. I don’t know what live555 is, I googled it and it doesn’t seem like anything I use.

--- End quote ---
http://www.live555.com/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LIVE555

It probably came with some application you installed and it may be the cause of the problem.

Take a look at the software mentioned to see if you recognize anything.

andromaya:
I have deleted VLC, HBO Max and Stremio, and the app still crashes when changing list style to Album Thumbnails. There isn't anything else that comes to mind. I don't necessarily use this Album Thumbnails view by the way, I incidentally clicked on it when I tried changing the list view.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version