INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: [REQ] Make Handheld Sync Path configurable after creation  (Read 930 times)

BryanC

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
[REQ] Make Handheld Sync Path configurable after creation
« on: July 06, 2024, 04:05:14 pm »

Please make the handheld sync path configurable after handheld creation (add option to modify handheld path), my handheld mount points change frequently and when they do I'm forced to recreate my handheld sync profile. If I could just update the path to the newer mount point it would save a lot of time. I currently do this by editing User Settings.ini, but that's messy.

BryanC

• MC Beta Team
Re: [REQ] Make Handheld Sync Path configurable after creation
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2024, 04:41:48 pm »

Also, there's a bug so that when a device is "deleted" from the MC settings it is not removed from User Settings. It is filtered by the Handheld Sync window so you don't see it, but over time I built up over 200 "deleted" devices in my User Settings.ini!

Matt

• Administrator
  • Shoes gone again!
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2024, 12:03:27 pm »

I tested creating and deleting a device and it pulled all the information out of the registry.  Devices are at:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\JRiver\Media Center 33\Portable Devices\Detected Devices
Matt Ashland, JRiver Media Center

BryanC

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2024, 02:33:50 pm »

I'm experiencing that bug on Linux although some of the extant entries were pointing at Windows paths from yesteryear.
Pages: [1]   Go Up