INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: NEW: Playing Now Popup  (Read 4374 times)

cncb

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
NEW: Playing Now Popup
« on: July 04, 2024, 09:33:55 am »

Playing Now Popup

Edit by JimH -- This popup was originally designed and built by user RhinoBanga.  We meant to incorporate it in a much earlier version of MC, but never succeeded.  Thanks to marko for keeping the dream alive.  And to Craig (cncb) for implementing it.  Here's the thread that was discussed the early development of it for MC33.[end edit]

Description
In MC 33, there is a new Playing Now popup window that brings some of the functionality of the old Playing Now Plug-in to MC.  It is a small window that pops up automatically when the current playing track changes or playback resumes.  Some "skins" are included to show basic information and allow you to control playback, rate tracks, etc.  These skins can be modified or new custom skins can be created from scratch.

Instructions
By default, the popup is shown in the middle of the screen when the track changes or playback is resumed.  To move the popup, click on the popup, select "Move popup" from the context menu, and drag the window to the desired location.

To change when the popup is displayed or to disable it, click on the popup and select "Settings" from the context menu.  A different skin and the display time can also be selected in the Settings dialog.  This dialog can also be accessed from Tools > Options > General > Interface > Playing Now Popup.

Ctrl+I is the default shortcut to manually display the popup.

Skin Creation: https://wiki.jriver.com/index.php/Playing_Now_Popup
-Craig    MO 4Media remote and player:  Android/TV/Auto | iOS | Windows 10/UWP

cncb

• MC Beta Team
Re: NEW: Playing Now Popup
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2024, 09:35:03 am »

Skins

JimH

• Administrator
  • Where did I put my teeth?
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2024, 03:43:33 pm »

marko

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2024, 12:23:04 pm »

To Do
- Create image from popup that can be used to upload/process somewhere else
For an extra level of programming complexity, the beauty of the original is that it can create an image from a different skin than that shown on screen.
This means that you can have a skin bristling with all that info and functionality showing on screen, and at the same trigger time, an image that could be more 'internet usage friendly' is saved from a different, specified, but unseen, skin.

Re: 'Moving' the popup... Really wish we could just drag it about the place as required. It's the most intuitive and instinctive thing to try when it's needed.

-marko

cncb

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2024, 09:53:13 am »

marko, Output of an image or text file on track change has been added.  You can specify a different skin for the image output.  You can also specify an executable to run for each one after they are created.  For upload I would recommend WinSCP which seems to support command line actions and different forms of ftp.

mattkhan

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2024, 11:32:56 am »

For the benefit of someone who doesn't use this but is curious....What's the purpose of the file output? Is it acting as a simple push API (in lieu of some broadcast protocol like a ws)?

marko

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2024, 11:36:05 am »

Smashing stuff Craig, unfortunately, it doesn't seem to be working. I posted in the release thread.

The file creation is all I need as Goodsync will upload the file as soon as change is notified.

Hopefully, it's just a gremlin at my end :)

JimH

• Administrator
« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2024, 11:38:54 am »

For the benefit of someone who doesn't use this but is curious....What's the purpose of the file output? Is it acting as a simple push API (in lieu of some broadcast protocol like a ws)?
Watch marko.  He uses it.

marko

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #8 on: August 15, 2024, 01:29:34 pm »

Yeah, all sorted. That trailing backslash is what was needed, and, there it is... in my sig...

marko

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #9 on: August 15, 2024, 01:31:25 pm »

I'll fix it up properly at the weekend and test the alternative skin setting also, but, looking good... really good :D

Are we any closer to accessing the [Elapsed Time]/[Total Time] tokens?

cncb

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #10 on: August 15, 2024, 01:42:24 pm »

Are we any closer to accessing the [Elapsed Time]/[Total Time] tokens?

Yes :).

SkGe

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #11 on: August 16, 2024, 07:29:05 am »

Playing for a while with this new feature. A few ones I can ask if in feature will be added.
The rating to be resized, right now is only one size. (or I miss something there);
When saving, the pop-up image it is saved as popup.png. Maybe an option to save that pop-up image with some fields from MC like [artist], [name] etc.;
Text transparency, I did try the alpha value but is not working properly.

Here is a snapshot of my WIP pop-up.

marko

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #12 on: August 16, 2024, 01:52:54 pm »

marko, Output of an image or text file on track change has been added.  You can specify a different skin for the image output.  You can also specify an executable to run for each one after they are created.  For upload I would recommend WinSCP which seems to support command line actions and different forms of ftp.
Evening Craig, I've posted a report in the build thread as it's not quite right yet, as in, not using the specified output skin correctly.
Also, would it be possible for the output system to fire if Ctrl+i shows the popup? Currently, if popup is disabled in settings, Ctrl+i pops it up, which is great, but does not fire the output system.

-marko

mrboonmee

• Recent member
« Reply #13 on: August 16, 2024, 07:56:11 pm »

Would be nice to access the popup when highlighting the MC icon in the tray and be able to change tracks.

stewart_pk

« Reply #14 on: August 17, 2024, 08:14:30 pm »

Does this work in Theater View?

JimH

• Administrator
« Reply #15 on: August 17, 2024, 09:29:31 pm »

Does this work in Theater View?
I don't think so.

marko

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #16 on: August 18, 2024, 02:21:08 am »

Yes, it is popping up in theater view.

stewart_pk

« Reply #17 on: August 18, 2024, 08:28:41 pm »

Yes, it is popping up in theater view.

Great!

If it doesn't happen in Theater View then it doesn't happen :)

cncb

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #18 on: August 19, 2024, 08:26:29 am »

Playing for a while with this new feature. A few ones I can ask if in feature will be added.
The rating to be resized, right now is only one size. (or I miss something there);
When saving, the pop-up image it is saved as popup.png. Maybe an option to save that pop-up image with some fields from MC like [artist], [name] etc.;
Text transparency, I did try the alpha value but is not working properly.

The rating uses the current skin rating stars and follows the MC scale.  I will see if I can make it customizable.

I'm not sure about naming the output file because this could cause a potential buildup of files that you would probably not want to keep.

There is no text transparency at the moment.  I will look into it.

cncb

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #19 on: August 19, 2024, 08:27:58 am »

Would be nice to access the popup when highlighting the MC icon in the tray and be able to change tracks.

Try making the shortcut global in the settings and then just press Ctrl+i to access it.

SkGe

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #20 on: August 20, 2024, 12:09:41 pm »

@cncb
Code: [Select]
I'm not sure about naming the output file because this could cause a potential buildup of files that you would probably not want to keep.What about if you can make an option and this way, if anyone want to keep as default will keep as default or having the option to activate?

JimH

• Administrator
« Reply #21 on: August 23, 2024, 02:39:23 pm »

Here's a short video that cncb made:

1) Playback starts and popup displays.
2) Next track is played outside of MC and popup displays.
3) Popup skin is changed and new skin is displayed on next track.
4) Track rating is changed from popup.
5) Previous track is played from popup.

konkeydong75

• World Citizen
« Reply #22 on: August 24, 2024, 06:10:55 am »

I use an HTPC case with a small additional screen built into it that I have traditionally used to display an EQ or VU along with some track or video/TV channel information but as I bitstream most audio output that has now become fairly redundant and the old software I used to use for the case screen no longer works in Windows 11.

Is there any way that I could configure the popup to run full screen and remain open indefinitely?

I realise this is probably a niche request, but I'm so used to seeing additional information on that screen I miss it!

This is the case in question - https://www.quietpc.com/images/products/hd160xtps-large.jpg

The buttons, volume knob and touch screen have not worked since Windows 10 but the screen is a decent quality 800x600 panel and I've found it really useful for displaying additional information while everything else is shown on the TV.

cncb

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #23 on: August 24, 2024, 07:51:34 am »

Is there any way that I could configure the popup to run full screen and remain open indefinitely?

Yes, if the screen appears as a secondary monitor in Windows.

konkeydong75

• World Citizen
« Reply #24 on: August 24, 2024, 08:32:39 am »

It 100% does appear as a secondary monitor..

Please can you explain how I can do this? I'm having a stupid day today I think.

konkeydong75

• World Citizen
« Reply #25 on: August 24, 2024, 10:01:32 am »

Ah can you set the size in the skin?

Have I been a fool?

cncb

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #26 on: August 24, 2024, 10:20:11 am »

You can make a custom skin exactly the size you need, set it to show for 100000 seconds which basically means all the time, and then move it to that monitor.  See the wiki for skinning information.

konkeydong75

• World Citizen
« Reply #27 on: August 24, 2024, 02:36:27 pm »

Perfect, will give it a go in the next few days.

Thanks for your work guys.

patented_licks

• Junior Woodchuck
« Reply #28 on: August 27, 2024, 12:51:10 am »

As an example, here's a "playing now popup" that I created.

<MJPS version="1.0">
<SKIN Name="Onyx" Author="patented_licks" />

<POPUP>
   <Settings Width="420" Height="148" BackImage="" BackColor="" Border="yes" />
   <ContentItem Type="image" Name="Thumbnail" X="12" Y="12" Width="80" Height="80" Source="[Large]" />
  <ContentItem Type="text" Name="Name" X="105" Y="10" Width="305" Height="20" Text="[Name]" FontStyle="bold" />
  <ContentItem Type="text" Name="Duration" X="105" Y="32" Width="305" Height="20" Text="[Duration]" />
  <ContentItem Type="text" Name="Artist" X="105" Y="54" Width="305" Height="20" Text="[Artist]" />
  <ContentItem Type="text" Name="Album" X="105" Y="74" Width="305" Height="20" Text="[Album]" />
  <ContentItem Type="image" Name="Previous" X="118" Y="98" Width="40" Height="40" Source="{PlayerBar,PreviousButton,0}||{PlayerBar,PreviousButton,1}||{PlayerBar,PreviousButton,2}" Tooltip="Previous: Char(15) [Name] by [Artist]" Command="10004,0" TrackOffset="-1"/>
  <ContentItem Type="image" Name="Play" X="160" Y="98" Width="40" Height="40" Source="{PlayerBar,PlayButton,0}||{PlayerBar,PlayButton,1}||{PlayerBar,PlayButton,2}" Tooltip="Play//Pause" Command="10000"/>
  <ContentItem Type="image" Name="Stop" X="200" Y="98" Width="40" Height="40" Source="{PlayerBar,StopButton,0}||{PlayerBar,StopButton,1}||{PlayerBar,StopButton,2}" Tooltip="Stop" Command="10002"/>
  <ContentItem Type="image" Name="Next" X="240" Y="98" Width="40" Height="40" Source="{PlayerBar,NextButton,0}||{PlayerBar,NextButton,1}||{PlayerBar,NextButton,2}" Tooltip="Next: Char(15) [Name] by [Artist]" Command="10003,0" TrackOffset="1" />
</POPUP>

</MJPS>

konkeydong75

• World Citizen
« Reply #29 on: August 27, 2024, 07:53:57 am »

You can make a custom skin exactly the size you need, set it to show for 100000 seconds which basically means all the time, and then move it to that monitor.  See the wiki for skinning information.

Many thanks @cnbc - I have this working well now and filling the second screen with the layout of my choosing.

One final question, is it possible for this to also show information from TV when viewing a TV show?

Nothing fancy, just names of the station and show, with the start and stop times from the TV guide information?

At the moment, if I move from playing music to watching TV, the pop-up just shows the details for the last music track.

cncb

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #30 on: August 27, 2024, 09:51:39 am »

One final question, is it possible for this to also show information from TV when viewing a TV show?

Nothing fancy, just names of the station and show, with the start and stop times from the TV guide information?

It was made to just show for music/audio per a user's request but I will look into adding an option to show it for video as well.  You would then need to have more complicated (conditional) expressions to show different text for TV Shows.

konkeydong75

• World Citizen
« Reply #31 on: August 27, 2024, 09:58:10 am »

Understood.

Thanks @cncb I do appreciate the work being done on this.

markf2748

« Reply #32 on: August 28, 2024, 12:18:23 pm »

Tweak Requests for the 3-Track Skin:

1) When positioned on the 1st track in the list:  Blank the "<<PREV" text and do not show the "hyperlink hand" over the blank thumbnail region.  In this special case the previous thumbnail region should behave like any other blank area in the popup, i.e. RMB and LMB display the settings menu.

2) Similarly, for the last track in the list when Repeat is Off:  Blank the "NEXT>>" text and do not show the "hyperlink hand" over the blank thumbnail region.  In this special case the next thumbnail region should behave like any other blank area in the popup, i.e. RMB and LMB display the settings menu.

3) "NEXT>>" thumbnail should reflect the Repeat selection when Repeat is not Off:  For Repeat Current Item show current Thumbnail.  For the last track, if Repeat Playing Now is active then show the 1st track thumbnail.

The changes would enhance the skin, giving it a more responsive look and feel for these cases. 

Possible text fixes for 1) & 2):
a) Add skinnable options for the text names Name="PrevText" and Name="NextText" which allow specifying custom text (which could be "") to replace default text when 1st track is selected and when the last track is selected with Repeat Off respectively.
b) Or just have an option to blank text in the skin's internal code for special cases.

In general, it would be an improvement to replace the "hyperlink hand" with a normal cursor whenever the mouse hovers over an effectively inactive region.  This would include regions whose "activity state" can change dynamically, like the prev and next thumbnails.

patented_licks

• Junior Woodchuck
« Reply #33 on: August 28, 2024, 01:12:59 pm »

The popup control for play does not reflect the current state of play/pause. Whereas the main windows play button toggles between play and pause, with the button indicating what state will transpire if selected, the play button in the popup window is always stuck on play, even when it should be pause (i.e., when music is playing). The popup control button should reflect current state (like the play control in the main window does).

markf2748

« Reply #34 on: August 28, 2024, 01:20:42 pm »

The popup control for play does not reflect the current state of play/pause. Whereas the main windows play button toggles between play and pause, with the button indicating what state will transpire if selected, the play button in the popup window is always stuck on play, even when it should be pause (i.e., when music is playing). The popup control button should reflect current state (like the play control in the main window does).
Agree.

This behavior has been noted before:
https://yabb.jriver.com/interact/index.php/topic,139456.msg967123.html#msg967123
and @cncb responded in:
https://yabb.jriver.com/interact/index.php/topic,139456.msg967324.html#msg967324
I guess patience is required, or just accept it will behave differently than the Player Bar controls in this respect.

patented_licks

• Junior Woodchuck
« Reply #35 on: August 28, 2024, 05:49:01 pm »

Had not seen the post you cited - that the MC team was aware of the discrepancy. Thanks. Certainly, the Playing Now Popup is a nice new feature, and especially so because it is customizable. The lack of expectable visual button toggle is merely cosmetic.

thecrow

• MC Beta Team
  • Galactic Citizen
« Reply #36 on: September 01, 2024, 09:25:42 am »

When I connect to my Win11 Pro MC32.0.17 client to my Win11 Pro MC32.0.17 server and play to a local client zone everything behaves as expected.
BUT if I select a DLNA zone on the server i.e. "There: DLNA Renderer" as the destination then every time the track changes the Playing Now Popup on my client says "Playing Now Is Empty" but on the server the Popup gives the correct info'.
If I a select a DLNA zone on the client while connected to the server (which I am sure did not use to work) then the popup behaves correctly.

thecrow

• MC Beta Team
  • Galactic Citizen
« Reply #37 on: September 01, 2024, 09:48:21 am »

To add to my post above. This is similar to an issue I have with MC displaying the wrong lyrics and sometimes cover art when playing music with this configuration.
And I now think I see what is going wrong.
When I select "There: DLNA Zone" I think MC maybe mistakenly pulling information from wrong zone for the track playing.
Thus this may not be a Popup specific issue but more a zone information issue?

patented_licks

• Junior Woodchuck
a full-featured popup
« Reply #38 on: September 04, 2024, 12:45:25 pm »

Here's a full-featured popup window.

<MJPS version="1.0">
<SKIN Name="Full" Author="patented_licks" />

<POPUP>
   <Settings Width="420" Height="285" BackImage="" BackColor="" Border="yes" />
   <ContentItem Type="image" Name="Thumbnail" X="12" Y="12" Width="80" Height="80" Source="[Large]" />
  <ContentItem Type="text" Name="Name" X="105" Y="10" Width="305" Height="20" Text="[Name]" FontStyle="bold" />
  <ContentItem Type="text" Name="Duration" X="105" Y="32" Width="305" Height="20" Text="[Duration]" />
  <ContentItem Type="text" Name="Artist" X="105" Y="54" Width="305" Height="20" Text="[Artist]" />
  <ContentItem Type="text" Name="Album" X="105" Y="74" Width="305" Height="20" Text="[Album] ([Year])" />
  <ContentItem Type="image" Name="PrevThumb" X="40" Y="130" Width="60" Height="60" Source="[Large]" Tooltip="Previous: Char(10) [Name] by [Artist]" Command="10004,0" TrackOffset="-1" />
  <ContentItem Type="text" Name="PrevTitle" X="20" Y="195" Width="100" Height="13" Text="[Name]" FontSize="13" HAlign="center" Tooltip="[Name]Char(10)[Artist]" TrackOffset="-1" />
  <ContentItem Type="text" Name="PrevArtist" X="20" Y="208" Width="100" Height="13" Text="[Artist]" FontSize="13" HAlign="center" Tooltip="[Name]Char(10)[Artist]" TrackOffset="-1" />
  <ContentItem Type="text" Name="PrevText" X="105" Y="158" Width="100" Height="13" Text="Char(60)Char(60) PREV" FontSize="13" HAlign="left" />
  <ContentItem Type="image" Name="Thumbnail" X="170" Y="113" Width="80" Height="80" Source="[Large]" Tooltip="Current: Char(10) [Name] by [Artist]" />
  <ContentItem Type="text" Name="Title" X="158" Y="198" Width="104" Height="15" Text="[Name]" FontSize="15" HAlign="center" Tooltip="[Name]Char(10)[Artist]" />
  <ContentItem Type="text" Name="Artist" X="158" Y="213" Width="104" Height="15" Text="[Artist]" FontSize="15" HAlign="center" Tooltip="[Name]Char(10)[Artst]" />
  <ContentItem Type="text" Name="NextText" X="215" Y="158" Width="100" Height="13" Text="NEXT Char(62)Char(62)" FontSize="13" HAlign="right" />
  <ContentItem Type="image" Name="NextThumb" X="320" Y="130" Width="60" Height="60" Source="[Large]" Tooltip="Next: Char(10) [Name] by [Artist]" Command="10003,0" TrackOffset="1" />
  <ContentItem Type="text" Name="NextTitle" X="300" Y="195" Width="100" Height="13" Text="[Name]" FontSize="13" HAlign="center" TrackOffset="1" Tooltip="[Name]Char(10)[Artist]" />
  <ContentItem Type="text" Name="NextArtist" X="300" Y="208" Width="100" Height="13" Text="[Artist]" FontSize="13" HAlign="center" TrackOffset="1" Tooltip="[Name]Char(10)[Artist]" />
  <ContentItem Type="image" Name="Previous" X="45" Y="235" Width="40" Height="40" Source="{PlayerBar,PreviousButton,0}||{PlayerBar,PreviousButton,1}||{PlayerBar,PreviousButton,2}" Tooltip="Previous: Char(15) [Name] by [Artist]" Command="10004,0" TrackOffset="-1"/>
  <ContentItem Type="image" Name="Play" X="167" Y="235" Width="40" Height="40" Source="{PlayerBar,PlayButton,0}||{PlayerBar,PlayButton,1}||{PlayerBar,PlayButton,2}" Tooltip="Play//Pause" Command="10000"/>
  <ContentItem Type="image" Name="Stop" X="217" Y="235" W
- Attachments and other options
idth="40" Height="40" Source="{PlayerBar,StopButton,0}||{PlayerBar,StopButton,1}||{PlayerBar,StopButton,2}" Tooltip="Stop" Command="10002"/>
  <ContentItem Type="image" Name="Next" X="333" Y="235" Width="40" Height="40" Source="{PlayerBar,NextButton,0}||{PlayerBar,NextButton,1}||{PlayerBar,NextButton,2}" Tooltip="Next: Char(15) [Name] by [Artist]" Command="10003,0" TrackOffset="1" />
</POPUP>

</MJPS>

whoareyou

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #39 on: September 05, 2024, 09:30:36 pm »

On very first track for which I start playback and while playing now is displayed, if I also open the DSP dialog (I'm doing it with ctl-d) , as soon as the playing now dialog automatically closes, it also closes the DSP dialog box.  This only seems to happen with the very first track for which I've started playback.

Thanks
Windows 11 Pro
Intel i7-12700K / 32MBRam /
ASUS Dual GeForce RTX 4070
4K Sony x900h

markf2748

« Reply #40 on: September 05, 2024, 09:59:32 pm »

On very first track for which I start playback and while playing now is displayed, if I also open the DSP dialog (I'm doing it with ctl-d) , as soon as the playing now dialog automatically closes, it also closes the DSP dialog box.  This only seems to happen with the very first track for which I've started playback.
In trying to reproduce this, here is what I find for keyboard shortcut sequences and Playing Now Popup (PNP) timeouts while any track is playing:

1) <Ctrl>+ i, <Ctrl>+d, <Ctrl>+i  opens and then closes both PNP and DSP dialog windows (undesired).  Same if PNP times out and closes itself (instead of 3rd key sequence).

2)  <Ctrl>+d, <Ctrl>+i, <Ctrl>+i opens both dialog windows and then closes the PNP before its timeout.  DSP remains open (desired).  Same if PNP times out and closes itself (instead of 3rd key sequence).

I think what you are reporting may fall under case 1).

whoareyou

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #41 on: September 06, 2024, 08:13:53 am »

In trying to reproduce this, here is what I find for keyboard shortcut sequences and Playing Now Popup (PNP) timeouts while any track is playing:

1) <Ctrl>+ i, <Ctrl>+d, <Ctrl>+i  opens and then closes both PNP and DSP dialog windows (undesired).  Same if PNP times out and closes itself (instead of 3rd key sequence).

2)  <Ctrl>+d, <Ctrl>+i, <Ctrl>+i opens both dialog windows and then closes the PNP before its timeout.  DSP remains open (desired).  Same if PNP times out and closes itself (instead of 3rd key sequence).

I think what you are reporting may fall under case 1).

Yes, case 1 is most likely what is happening.  Thanks for testing.
Windows 11 Pro
Intel i7-12700K / 32MBRam /
ASUS Dual GeForce RTX 4070
4K Sony x900h

David Sydney

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #42 on: September 07, 2024, 08:31:43 am »

The Pop on my screen appears in the top left of the screen right over the top of the play controls of MC... anyway to control where on the screen this popup appears - I'd prefer right side somewhere not the left which interupts my workflow...? Can't see a way to in the stettings of the popup itself.?
Dave
------
Linux Manjaro 24 / Windows 10 Pro | i7 14700K Gigabyte Z790 UD AX | JRMark 10253 | Realtek Integrated HDAudio SPDIF | PC Sound = Yamaha TSS-15 5.1 DAC & SMSL SU-1 DAC /Klipsch ProMedia 2.1 Speakers | HiFi Sound - DLNA Network to WiiM Ultra Streamer /Onkyo Receiver in Music Room & Yamaha RX-V777 AV Receiver in Living Room + Deck | DLNA to Paired Yamaha WiFi WX-010 MusicCast Speakers to Outside Areas

marko

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #43 on: September 07, 2024, 08:42:30 am »

Right click on the pop-up > Move 😊

SkGe

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #44 on: September 07, 2024, 09:28:57 pm »

It is possible to have the waveform show in the popup?

cncb

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #45 on: September 09, 2024, 08:44:50 am »

Note that it doesn't actually close, it just gets pushed "behind" the main MC window.  I will see if anything can be done about this.

konkeydong75

• World Citizen
« Reply #46 on: September 09, 2024, 09:05:31 am »

That would be awesome

cncb

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #47 on: September 09, 2024, 09:26:01 am »

Not at the moment, but maybe in the future.

cncb

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #48 on: September 13, 2024, 12:58:09 pm »

The popup control for play does not reflect the current state of play/pause.

This was added for the next build (23).
Pages: [1]   Go Up