INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: NEW: Playing Now Popup (PNP)  (Read 6254 times)

whoareyou

• Galactic Citizen
Re: NEW: Playing Now Popup (PNP)
« Reply #50 on: October 10, 2024, 09:43:04 pm »

When client is connected to JRiver instance via access key, the PNP gets out of sync and displays information for wrong track

I've seen two variations of this: 
1) When client changes from current to next track the PNP displays the information for the prior track in the playlist as next begings playing.

2) After completing playback of one album and then starting playback of a 2nd album, somehow the PNP displays track information for the 1st album as if it is still the current album playing. 

Thanks
Windows 11 Pro
Intel i7-12700K / 32MBRam /
ASUS Dual GeForce RTX 4070
4K Sony x900h

thecrow

• MC Beta Team
  • Galactic Citizen
« Reply #51 on: October 12, 2024, 09:44:40 am »

When client is connected to JRiver instance via access key, the PNP gets out of sync and displays information for wrong track

I've seen two variations of this: 
1) When client changes from current to next track the PNP displays the information for the prior track in the playlist as next begings playing.

2) After completing playback of one album and then starting playback of a 2nd album, somehow the PNP displays track information for the 1st album as if it is still the current album playing. 

Thanks

I have seen something similar too.
For me it is when I am connected as a client to a MC server and then playing to a DLNA zone.

cncb

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
« Reply #52 on: October 15, 2024, 11:15:19 am »

A new "Sidebar" skin has been added in build 32 which is reminiscent of the old Windows Sidebar gadgets.  It uses some of the new features supported in the PNP: volume slider and playlist tracks popup.
-Craig    MO 4Media remote and player:  Android/TV/Auto | iOS | Windows 10/UWP
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up