INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Playlists  (Read 737 times)

nila

Playlists
« on: November 27, 2002, 01:29:56 am »

All my albums have a .m3u playlist saved with them on my hard drive. When I import all my files in these playlists are imported too. That's around 500 playlists.
My playlist list is therefore nearly impossible to use as it is too big and my right click and 'send to playlist' option is useless without a LOT of scrolling which is both slow and cumbersome.
I want to move all these playlists into a group called 'Physical Albums' but with there is no way to do this at present except moving them one by one which I am not willing to waste that much time doing. The same goes with if I wanted to simply delete these all, I would have to do it one by one which would take AGES.

REQUESTS
  • Some way to move and delete and basically manage multiple playlists together.
  • The right click and send to playlist menu item to be made cascading to reflect how my playlists actually are.

I'm especially BEGGING for the second request as it enables the right click send to playlist menu to become a useable tool again whereas at the moment for people with large numbers of playlists it is barely so.

Doof

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Farm Animal Stupid
Re: Playlists
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2002, 05:17:43 pm »

I very heartily vote YES and YES on both of these. These two features are very badly needed, IMO. Especially, as Nila says, the second one.
Pages: [1]   Go Up