INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: CD-Text and Artist naming  (Read 639 times)

JaredH

• Citizen of the Universe
  • Superfluously Articulate
CD-Text and Artist naming
« on: November 21, 2002, 08:16:16 pm »

Is there any way to make MJ9 stop using one entry as the artist (i.e. Various, John Mayer, Aerosmith, etc). This poses a problem when burning a CD with multiple artists when you want each individual track to have the artist's name, instead of having Various written as the artist for every track. I know i could take the time to go through and copy and paste the Artist to the track name and that would solve the problem, but that is time consuming. Nero (not to degrade MJ in anyway) can write a CD Artist, Title, and the individual track artists and names and you end up with a cd that would look something like this in a CD Text capable CD player: Artist: Jared, Title: The Mix, Track 1: Aerosmith - Pink. So anyhow, is this possible?
J. A. Hayslett

Blog & Gallery - http://www.bgracetfaith.net

JaredH

• Superfluously Articulate
Re: CD-Text and Artist naming
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2002, 11:01:11 pm »

Ok since there hasnt been a reply to this in days im taking that to mean the answer is, no that capability is not available.
J. A. Hayslett

Blog & Gallery - http://www.bgracetfaith.net

JohnT

Re: CD-Text and Artist naming
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2002, 08:13:36 am »

Sorry for the lack of a reply, we're just thinking about bugs more than new features right now. However, there will be enhancements to the CD-text capability in MJ appearing in the next few days. Let us know if your issues are taken care of by the changes.

Thanks!
John Thompson, JRiver Media Center
Pages: [1]   Go Up