INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Feature request: Configurable 'Toggle list style'  (Read 759 times)

Marty3d

• Citizen of the Universe
Feature request: Configurable 'Toggle list style'
« on: November 20, 2002, 12:07:13 am »

Wowow! MJ's just getting better and better! Thanks guys!

One thing I have some issues with though. When you switch from 'detailed' view to another (I actually don't know the different views), the other ones just displays the track name, not artist or album or ... well :) Would be great if one could set whatever you'd like to see here. Just album image and name of the track is a bit...not enough? :)

And please please pretty please! A header for the current list style! That would be great! Then people actually know what they're viewing :) Think Outlook! When you switch to Inbox for instance, there's a grey header telling you quite nice where you are... Not in any way intrusive...

Thanks! You're doing a great job!

lee269

• sleep eat sleep eat sleep eat
Re: Feature request: Configurable 'Toggle list sty
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2002, 08:24:14 am »

There has been some discussion about the toggle list style feature before, and others have asked for this. However its resolved, I agree that this needs some refinement - hopefully we'll see this during the beta development.

Marty3d

Re: Feature request: Configurable 'Toggle list sty
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2002, 12:35:46 am »

lee269,

I know about that discussion... But I didn't want to take a too big bite of Matt's and JimH's nerves, so I suggested this as a small thing instead of trying to change the world :)

Pages: [1]   Go Up