INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Add to Playlist XYZ buttons in Pronto/Girder/Etc  (Read 1162 times)

ccclapp

• Junior Woodchuck
Add to Playlist XYZ buttons in Pronto/Girder/Etc
« on: December 29, 2002, 04:44:53 pm »

If using MJ with a Pronto/NetRemote/MainLobby/Gidrer, can one set up buttons to add the currently playing song to a given playlist and/or 1-10 rating. I imagine a page with multiple buttons, each representing a playlist or rating number. A simple push of one or more buttons will add the current song to one or more playlists.

Thanks

--Caleb
--Caleb

bspachman

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
Re: Add to Playlist XYZ buttons in Pronto/Girder/E
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2002, 08:09:23 pm »

Short answer, yes.

It's a bit of a pain, since you need to use a special Girder plugin to access the contextual menus needed for the operation(s) in MJ.

I've got it working pretty consistently with my (upcoming) CCF/GML. If I can only get the Pronto interface done, I'll post it to the thread going at AVS.

FYI, it's more difficult to do the playlist thing since that menu is updated based on how many playlists you have available. The "static" contextual menus work very well.

Best,
Brad

ccclapp

• Junior Woodchuck
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2002, 08:57:58 pm »

Thanks Brad

If it's ok with you, I would not mind having just the GML or GML and ccf without interface.  I can add the interface later once I see how it works.  If you are inclined you can PM me or post here.

Regarding the playlist issue, if I have preset static playlists, or a group of static play lists (with other non-static groups), it soulnd like this should work too??

Thanks

--Caleb

PS are you working on a MJ combo file per AVS library thread?...I hope so :D
--Caleb

bspachman

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2002, 10:03:00 am »

Thanks Brad

If it's ok with you, I would not mind having just the GML or GML and ccf without interface.  I can add the interface later once I see how it works.  If you are inclined you can PM me or post here.

Will do.

Regarding the playlist issue, if I have preset static playlists, or a group of static play lists (with other non-static groups), it soulnd like this should work too??

Should work fine with the method I discovered.

PS are you working on a MJ combo file per AVS library thread?...I hope so :D

Yep. :)

Best,
Brad
Pages: [1]   Go Up