INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Column order selectable in Right Click  (Read 976 times)

jcouch93

• World Citizen
  • I'm confused...
Column order selectable in Right Click
« on: October 05, 2002, 09:38:25 pm »

Just a little thing...  When I right click on the colums and it brings up the entire list og columns, the ability to move them in that view would be great.  If you guys could come up with something that would be cool.

phatrabt

lee269

• Citizen of the Universe
  • sleep eat sleep eat sleep eat
Re: Column order selectable in Right Click
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2002, 10:00:08 am »

Just checking - you do know that you can reorder columns by left clicking on the column heading and and dragging them, right?

jcouch93

• World Citizen
  • I'm confused...
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2002, 02:49:18 pm »

yeah, but I change the order drastically!  it would just be nice if I could do it simply.

phatrabt

DocLotus

• Citizen of the Universe
  • Retired and; Loving It!!!
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2002, 07:19:33 am »

I have requested column ordering in a common list before.  It is a much better & easier way of reordering columns in a lot of programs I have used & I really like it a lot better then dragging column headers.

Dragging headers from one side to another is a real 'drag' for me as I'm used to better ways as mentioned above.  Also, the MJ header list is very long & dragging from one end to the other is a slow way to order the list.  I have to collapse the Properties box & the left pane just to get enough room to see what is going on when reordering the columns.  I then have to re-expand the Properties box & left pain to get everything back in place.  This could all be avoided if the current column list could be reordered by dragging within the list like other programs allow me to do.

Every time JRiver makes a major change in MJ, like 9.0.064, I have to re-order the column headers as I had to un-install MJ9 & re-install the newest version which wipes out my previous settings.
MC... Latest version, 1 Mini PC, w/ Server.
TV... USA, ZIP 77036, Std view, Full screen, Not detached, Silicon Dust Guide, OTA, ATSC 1.
MC Audio... Realtek HD 7.1, MP3 Ext, Basic playback.
MC Control... Key, Mouse w/ G HUB.
Windows... 10 Pro, 64 bit, All MS updates.
Hardware... Beelink AMD GR5 Pro Mini PC, 16GB memory, 3 internal HDD's w/ 4.5 TB storage, 8 TB external storage.
1 SiliconDust HD HomeRun Connect Quatro, 1 SiliconDust HDHomeRun Flex Quatro, Amped Antenna w/ splitter.
Pages: [1]   Go Up