INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Media Jukebox 9.0 Preview IV...  (Read 9420 times)

Howard

RE:Media Jukebox 9.0 Preview IV...
« Reply #50 on: September 17, 2002, 09:17:05 pm »

Sequence Field (seq) in "Playing Now" does not hold its width or position when switching back to "playing now" or when restarting MJ.  You are stuck with a default width of three digits, so that with more than 1000 tracks, you have to keep widening the field.  Very annoying.  Otherwise program works nicely.

yannl

• Junior Woodchuck
  • :-)
« Reply #51 on: September 18, 2002, 01:13:03 am »

MJ9 looks good.
Do you think it's really unsafe to use the analyse audiofiles function on original files ? I'd love to but I do not have enough hd to store copies...

And... would it be possible to have the "check for updates" working with the next releases of MJ9, instead of checking for MJ8. That could be a very good way to be sure we have the latest build. Or maybe a distribution list for testers ?

BUG: When installing for one user and switching to another one, it asks to reinstall. Then, if I do that, it causes a fatal error everytime I try to launch it. I had to totally uninstall and reinstall on the new user

GREAT WORK GUYS !
Yann L<br>________________________<br><br>Dans la vie, il faut faire comme le canard;<br>Etre calme en surface et pédaler comme un fou en profondeur (

DocLotus

« Reply #52 on: September 18, 2002, 04:52:26 am »

‘Submit to CD database’ is messed up.

I created a new CD track naming that was not on the CDDB database.  I then did a ‘Submit to CD database’.  The results were messed up… upon reloading from the CDDB track numbers were changed, several track names were missing to be replaced by only ‘Track 6’, ‘Track 7’, ‘Track 8’, & ‘Track 9’. Also some track names were moved to other tracks… track 1 stayed as track 1, track 3 became track 2, track 5 became track 3, track 7 became track 4, track 9 became track 5.

I re-imported the files from my hard drive & they were all correct.  I then re-submitted again to CDDB with the same exact bad results.  What’s going on?

Doof

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Farm Animal Stupid
« Reply #53 on: September 18, 2002, 05:16:31 am »

Importing images reports that 0 files attempted to import, but 125 (or whatever) files were imported.

Details on Import shows nothing.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up