INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Lossless Legal Download Sites  (Read 16563 times)

zevele10

Re: Lossless Legal Download Sites
« Reply #50 on: May 02, 2003, 12:07:45 pm »

same problem here.
Not nice because it is my last day for my 4000 songs- i had until August 14.
But ,as i told you ,i mixed with OnlineEncode 192 ABR

To me ,the best  download manager is GetRight.
But it is not a download accelerator.
For downloading songs i do not need all the many many GetRight features , so i use Star Downloader .
The program is free ,no ad ,no spy.
Have a look ,in my opinion to spend some money on a program you like - as NY40Male did with ReGet  -is the way to go if you spend many hours a your computer.

But Star Downloader may makes you happy.

NY40Male

« Reply #51 on: May 02, 2003, 12:17:07 pm »

I Was Downloading Happily Away Last Night When My Downloads In Regret Stopped..So I Looked And Looked...And Went To My Balance And My Balance Was Zero..And My Download Count Was At 2000...(So I Said Poop)...And My Date Of Expiration Was Something Like June 16, 2003 (Poop Again)...But At The Bottom It Said Something Like "Buy More" So I Clicked Paid Another $14.95 And Am Happily Downloading Again Till June 1,.....When We Die You Think Our Kids Are Gonna Keep Our Collections Going?

Deivit

• Citizen of the Universe
  • I find your interest interesting...
« Reply #52 on: May 02, 2003, 12:21:41 pm »

Have a look ,in my opinion to spend some money on a program you like - as NY40Male did with ReGet  -is the way to go if you spend many hours a your computer.

But Star Downloader may makes you happy.

Yes, I completely agree. I am willing to pay if the software makes things easier. That's why I also think that the few $ spent on MM are worthy even if we only use it for the supertagging thing. Those things save a lot of time and allow you to focus on what's really enjoyable... listening to the music.

I've tried to download Star Downloader but their server is down... it seems that today is not "Servers Day"  :) First emusic, then the russians and now even the download manager!  :D Anyway, I'm gonna try later.

By the way, I saw you yesterday "chez" Emusic  ;) They are now posting an official statement on the home page regarding the problems of the last couple of days. Check it out. It seems that it's their fault and not a problem with DM 2.0.

Take care, Zev. Thank you for your continued help.

------
Listening to: 'Keepin' out of mischief now (performed by Ruby Braff & His New England Songhounds)' from 'The Story of Us' by 'Eric Clapton' on Media Jukebox

UPDATE 10.30 PM CET:
The russians seem to work now. Let's hurry!  :D

zevele10

« Reply #53 on: May 02, 2003, 01:13:10 pm »

Yes ,russians are back !!
I download now my last tracks from this  deal... ready to spend another $50 cause i still have thousands songs in 'My Download".......

NY40Male
Why don't you buy 4000 songs/four months.
You save some money on it.

For me ,the Emusic DM was not working  since yesterday , will give a try now.
Yes ,as you saw ,i did posted .
Some serious posts and some not..
Did you see the one where i answer an idiot protesting about 45 songs a month.
Look like we have good time with Emusic and russians.
I may take a night at Weeblisten to get stuff i heard about and would like to listen to.
There is also a lot of spanish punk i want from them , but now Mp3 128 look like  well , not really a good deal

Listening to: 'Wehmut' from 'Where At Night The Wood Grous' by 'Empyrium' on Media Center 9.0.

Feel like to connect myself to .. cannot say it here ,well let say i may seek  for my soul.. Charlemagne8 understands what i mean ,just spam him with messages ,and he mays tell you...

Deivit

« Reply #54 on: May 02, 2003, 01:46:43 pm »

:D Yes, I saw your response to the guy claiming  that he only would be allowed to download 45 songs a month. EMusic DM 2.0 is still not working OK tonight... let's hope they fix it soon. In the meantime I'm loading up "My Stash" but unfortunately it will no longer be possible to leave the DM working unattended because of the new limitations.

Talking about weblisten, there is a plug-in for a download manager that allows to download weblisten unattended. If you're interested let me know. I tested it today and has its pros and cons. I still think that weblisten catalogue is unbeatable (for mainstream music of course)... and it's not that expensive if you take the 6 month agreement that I have, which costs you less than ¤20,00 a month unlimited downloads of the whole catalogue.

Hope you find your soul, Zev ;)

Rgds,

----
Listening to: 'Searchin' For A Woman' from 'Door to Door (With Otis Rush)' by 'Albert King' on Media Jukebox

jj.oneil

• Junior Woodchuck
« Reply #55 on: May 02, 2003, 02:00:44 pm »

All StarDownload users, I used to use it too but i converted to Net Transport. More features including selectable 'download all links on page', and still add/spy free. Also downloads streams. Download bandwidth limiter.

http://lycos26486.l78.lycos.com.cn/default.htm

See what you think.

Cheers, jj.
listening to KEXP.org or 'john peel' on my stereo recorded some time last week

zevele10

« Reply #56 on: May 02, 2003, 02:03:02 pm »

The only time i used Weeblisten i got ...10 000 in one month.
The very first day ,i quite messed around.
IE was not working with a download manager.
At this time was not any download manager with direct click for Netscape6 or Opera.
But i found a way : Netscape Navigator 4 [ who is a pain in the ...] and any download manager.
The same if you want to download a lot from MP3.com.
Just feed" My Mp3' , after that use Netscape Navigator 4.xxx with any download manager.
In fact i have even more tips concerning MP3.com....

Deivit

« Reply #57 on: May 02, 2003, 02:31:00 pm »

All StarDownload users, I used to use it too but i converted to Net Transport. More features including selectable 'download all links on page', and still add/spy free. Also downloads streams. Download bandwidth limiter.

http://lycos26486.l78.lycos.com.cn/default.htm

See what you think.

Cheers, jj.

Thanks for the info, jj.

--------
Listening to: 'Iris' from '1999 Grammy Nominees: Mainstream' by 'Goo Goo Dolls' on Media Jukebox

zevele10

« Reply #58 on: May 02, 2003, 02:38:20 pm »

When We Die You Think Our Kids Are Gonna Keep Our Collections Going?-=-=-=-

No kids on my side.
But since few years i send mp3cds to all my nephews and nieces and friend's kids.
Kind of making my hard drives alive in the futur..
2 years ago ,i spent a full summer in France.
I took the youngers - 10 and 11 years old at this time- to punk concerts-
I was very glad to share the music with them.
Even if i was the only one not drinking - well almost not drinking- because of the responsability that 2 young kids are

Listening to: 'Stengah' from 'Nothing' by 'Meshuggah' on Media Center 9.0

In hebrew , meshuga is mad ,crazy

zevele10

« Reply #59 on: May 03, 2003, 08:07:46 am »

my last harvest:

April 16, 2003   120 days   $49.95   PAYPAL   Monthly payment   3989  VIP  676 file(s) OnlineEncoding , $42.957, 104.0610718 day(s)

NY40Male

« Reply #60 on: May 03, 2003, 11:28:48 am »

Only Wanted 1 More Month..The Nice Weather Is Coming And I Want To Get Away From This For Awhile...I Say That Now....Reget Has A Right Click ..Download All.....I Use It All The Time...
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up