INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Plugin for NEX II player where?  (Read 1668 times)

NatSkansn

• Recent member
  • nothing more to say...
Plugin for NEX II player where?
« on: October 20, 2002, 07:08:17 pm »

I just purchased a Frontier Labs NEX II MP3 player that came bunbld with Media Jukebox v5.0.  But when I click on 'Handhelds' while online to try to access the NEX II plugin for download, I'm referred to a dead link to the web:

http://www.musicex.com/mediajukebox/hhplugins.html

I did come up with the present plugin URL for Media Player, but the NEX II plugin is not listed there.

Can Someone point me to a URL where this plugin can presently be downloaded?

Thanks,

NatSkanson

olc

• Recent member
  • nothing more to say...
Re: Plugin for NEX II player where?
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2002, 04:27:45 pm »

Me too. How do you get stuff into the NEX II? I can't find a plug in on the site.

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2002, 04:43:16 pm »

If you install the Nex drivers, do you see it as a Windows drive?  If so, you'll also find it in MJ.

NatSkansn

• Recent member
  • nothing more to say...
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2002, 06:26:18 pm »

Me too. How do you get stuff into the NEX II? I can't find a plug in on the site.

Plug the USB cable that came with the NEX player into the USB socket ontop of the player by the CF cards slot.  Turn the NEX on, and plug the other end to your PC.  You're PC will set up the USB drivers.  Then the NEX will show up as a 'removable media' drive D:, E:, F:, or somethinglike that in My Computer, Windows Explorer, and the Media Jukebox software that was bundled with the NEX software CD.

Nat

nalex66

• nothing more to say...
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2003, 04:27:35 pm »

I too bought a NEX IIe which came bundled with Media Jukebox 7 (I upgraded to MJ8 ). My player shows up in Windows as a removeable drive, but Media Jukebox doesn't find it. I've tried reinstalling MJ, but it still can't find the removeable drive--it only shows my cd drives in the Devices section. Has anyone managed to use their NEX IIe with Media Jukebox, or should I just switch back to Windows Media Player (which does recognize my NEX as a removeable drive)?
Pages: [1]   Go Up