INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: AV interface leak  (Read 1163 times)

Nikolay

• Citizen of the Universe
  • Former CTO, JRiver, Inc.
AV interface leak
« on: May 13, 2002, 11:09:16 am »

Rhino,

It looks like AV plug-in in not release one automation interface it uses.

Take a look at the code, somewhere MJFileAutomation interface is used and not released. That causes MJ not to close.

Also, for some reason MJCurPlaylistAutomation is called about 5 times a second even when AV is not visible.

Nikolay

RhinoBanga

• Citizen of the Universe
  • Developer
RE:AV interface leak
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2002, 02:01:26 pm »

Nikolay,

I knew what the problem was but I had a hard time locating the offending code ... but it's all immaterial now as with this new version MJFA is only used in one place ... my database creation routine.   Once it is created all MJFA references are deleted so (in theory) the problem should not exist anymore.   Unfortunately my options screen is currently "broke" (where for some bizzare reason I could consistantly reproduce the problem even though it had nothing to do with MJFA) so I cannot confirm this at present ... but I will be able to do so by tomorrow evening or at the latest Wednesday when I should have it all working again.

Also MJCurPlaylistAutomation is called in a timer so it can update the album details screen showing the currently playing track (in non sync mode) or the currently playing album (sync mode).
Pages: [1]   Go Up