INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Hairstyle skins  (Read 948 times)

jleerigby

Hairstyle skins
« on: October 23, 2003, 04:17:09 am »

1. Within Skin Manager you can change mega-me or mini-me skins but how do you change Hairstyle skins?  Do you have to copy the skin files to the Hairstyle directory or is there a way to change skin within MC?

2. I only have the default skin - does anyone know if there are any custom skins available anywhere for download?

knickelfarz

• Galactic Citizen
Re:Hairstyle skins
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2003, 06:00:08 am »

1. Within Skin Manager you can change mega-me or mini-me skins but how do you change Hairstyle skins?  Do you have to copy the skin files to the Hairstyle directory or is there a way to change skin within MC?
When in Hairstyle mode, go to setup > skins to select one...
There has to be a sub folder for every "Hairstyle" skin in the "FullSkins" folder, like there's is sub folder for every skin in the "MegaSkins" and "MiniSkins" folder. The Name of the skin is defined in the <SKIN> section of the main.xml.

2. I only have the default skin - does anyone know if there are any custom skins available anywhere for download?
There are only a few widespreaded in the forum... but I hope that will change soon ;)

jleerigby

« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2003, 06:26:33 am »

Thanks Knicklefarz.

When in Hairstyle mode, go to setup > skins to select one...

I don't have access to MC at the moment.  Where do I find Set up in Hairstyle mode?  Is it a right click on the Hairstyle view?

knickelfarz

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2003, 06:29:35 am »

It's the last button of the "Home" menu  :o
Pages: [1]   Go Up