INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Easier way to copy any Image file into the Image tag?  (Read 791 times)

Dopas

• Junior Woodchuck
  • MC rocks ... keep up your good work!
Easier way to copy any Image file into the Image tag?
« on: November 08, 2003, 11:12:03 am »

Hello guys,
when tyring to add an Image like a CD cover to an audio file, you have to go outside Media Center to be able to get the picture onto the clipboard and then paste into the image tag of the audio file.
Would it be possible to support copy to clipboard on an picture file that is stored in a playlist or in a folder (within MC)?

My scenario
1) I have a folder with mp3s and images (CD covers)
2) My mp3 don't have the image tag (cover art) set  yet
3) I'd like to just quickly copy the image file into the cover art field of all mp3s in this directory.
4) My problem: There is no easy of quickly copying the image onto the clipboard, I have to open this image in the default editory, select it and then go back to MC to paste into the image

Anyone found a way to do that easliy? Can MC support quick cover art tagging from any image on the harddrive?

Thanks
Dom

(I'm using MC 9.1.291)
Media Center 12.X/13.x
Handheld: IPOD 60GB, Creative Vision:M
Media Receiver: DLink DSM-320

ChrisRainman

• Galactic Citizen
  • nothing more to say...
Re:Easier way to copy any Image file into the Image tag?
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2003, 11:12:48 am »

Hi, that's really an annoying issue in MC9.1. I was searching several times to find an easy way to store images just the way you described it. The fact that nobody answered so far makes it likely there's no hint how to manage it from within MC9.

If one file is already tagged with an image you can copy and paste it from the clipboard. So it shouldn't be a big deal to also allow image files to be copied to the clipboard within MC9.

I fear we have to wait until V10...
Pages: [1]   Go Up