INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Printing images???  (Read 857 times)

skidoo

• World Citizen
Printing images???
« on: November 09, 2003, 12:50:41 pm »

I love the image library features. I'm actually using my digital camera now.

Surely I'm missing something. Surely there must be a way to print multiple images, arrange them on 8.5x11 photo paper, etc.

Any ideas? Is the feature staring me in the face?

lee269

• Citizen of the Universe
  • sleep eat sleep eat sleep eat
Re:Printing images???
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2003, 01:33:38 pm »

skidoo:

Ive asked about this before. There is no built in way to print your photos from MC. The best solution I found was to configure Send to/External programs to open images for printing. If you have Windows XP right click an image and choose send to external/add edit programs, and set the program: explorer and parameters: /select,[FILENAME]

Now you can right click on your images and send to explorer which will open the images in an Win XP explorer window where you can use the XP Photo printing Wizard. Its not perfect by any means, but for the small amount of printing I do it works OK. You can also use the same feature to configure MC to open your images in any program that will accept the filename as a command line parameter - Ive also configured it to open them in Photoshop Elements.

Its a legacy I think of MCs roots as an audio management application. Maybe it will be addressed in v10.

skidoo

• World Citizen
Re:Printing images???
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2003, 01:42:32 pm »

Yeah, never mind. I just realized XP does it all. It is a pain to have to basically re-organize the ones you want to print, but XP's photo printing wizard works great.
Pages: [1]   Go Up