INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Visualisations - borderless window.  (Read 902 times)

Laffer

• Junior Woodchuck
Visualisations - borderless window.
« on: November 19, 2003, 07:19:02 am »

Hi,
I am desperate to get visualisations in a borderless window or at the very least all black border with no title text.  

Is there any way I can do this (including a registry hack if thats the only way)?  Is this functionality available in media centre?

If the answer is no on both counts then please accept this as an urgent wish list item - to have configurable visualiser window settings (ie with/without border,  controls shown/not shown, full screen (again with toggle controls) and monitor selection on a multi monitor setup (as currently full screen goes automatic to your primary monitor))

I am using MJ 8.0.380 registered.  I have not upgraded as this is rock solid on my machine and provides all the functionality I require (Playback of MP3 only and playlist management).  Is there a definitive list somewhere where I can see the 'extras' I would get in media centre.  (read somewhere on the forums that there are '3D Visualisations' in MC9.x)  I don't need any of the TV or DVD stuff.

Thanks in advance and hoping you/someone can help,

Laffer.

xen-uno

• Citizen of the Universe
  • Checking your hard disk for errors...
Re:Visualisations - borderless window.
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2003, 04:29:24 pm »

The only truly borderless video mode is Full Screen, which MC will do handily. Go to Playing Now...pick a visualization...dlb click on the viz and it will go into the FS mode. It will momentarily display the cursor and top/bottom bars. They re-appear when the mouse is moved. You may try the same procedure in MJ (I thought it had a FS mode as well).

10-27
Pages: [1]   Go Up