INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: BURNING CD  (Read 875 times)

jniz

• Recent member
  • I'm a llama!
BURNING CD
« on: November 16, 2003, 12:57:26 pm »

When I try to copy mp3 files out of mc9 liabary it goes along fine with select & drag but the burn window just shows up & fades from view. I did everything the help section ask. I have xp pro dell dem. 8250 any thoughts I have aspi downloaded and cd player is supported by goldenhawk. Help please

LisaRCT

Re:BURNING CD
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2003, 09:54:14 am »

Hi Jniz,

I am not quit sure what problm you are having, but here are the steps for burning a CD.

After you CLICK on the 'Burn CD' icon in the Action Window,
you will get a large Burn icon to drag the files onto.
When you drag the first file onto the large Burn icon it will ask you to choose Audio or Data disk.
Once all your files have been selected and dragged to the Burn icon, you CLICK on the bar at the bottom which says 'Click Here to Continue'.  
This returns the Action Window back to it's 'normal' display, but brings you to the burn window where you can see your chosen files (at the top), how much disk space they will use (at the bottom), and a large BURN button on the bottom left.
If all looks like what you want, click BURN

If you have done all that and THEN have a problem, what happens?
Please describe the situation in a bit more detail if you can.

jniz

• Recent member
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2003, 10:34:44 am »

I guess maybe I'm trying to put to much on a disc I was putting mp3 files on disc that says 45 mb & I thought that since it was compressed that it would hold more am I doing something wrong how many cd's should I be able to put on one disc?Thanks for your help

LisaRCT

« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2003, 11:07:06 am »

At the bottom of the Burn Window (under your selected files), is a graphic bar which shows how full the disk will be.
You can ft up to 700mb on a standard 80 minute CD.
If you are making an Audio CD this will be 80 minutes of music,
if you are making a data disk (mp3 disc) you can fit about 100 hours of music or so (depending on your bit-rate) up to a limit of 700mb of data.

jniz

• Recent member
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2003, 02:02:36 pm »

Thankyou I was clicking audio cd for books of cd I will try data cd  Thanks again
Pages: [1]   Go Up