INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: On/off Girder command for MC?  (Read 1186 times)

zeltak

• Galactic Citizen
On/off Girder command for MC?
« on: December 08, 2003, 03:23:11 am »

hi!

i was going throught the mc9/10 plugin for grider and i cant seem to find a event to turn MC on and off, does anyone know how to do it (for example in powerDVD's exported group there is a ready made on/off switch to open/close power dvd).
thx in advance

Zeltak ;D :)

jleerigby

Re:on/off for MC9 in grider?
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2003, 08:30:58 am »

Check out the dev zone link at the top of this page for command line parameters.  The ones you are interested in are:

mjextman.exe /Start (starts Media Jukebox or brings it to top.)

mjextman.exe /Close (closes Media Jukebox)

mjextman.exe /Power (starts Media Jukebox if it's not running, or closes it if it is.)

Monkeyboy

• World Citizen
  • I'm a Monkey
Re:On/off Girder command for MC?
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2003, 10:35:46 am »

I don't have my girder file in front of me, but I know that there is a close command in the MC girder file.
To run it, you can just tell girder to run an application and then point to mediajukebox.exe. This is how I have done it anyway

zeltak

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2003, 02:40:47 am »

hi guys and thx for the responses!

i still have problems with it hough  :-[... when i tried using Jlee's way with the mjextman.exe /Power grider gives me an error message saying windows cant find the correct path etc..(if i use it without the /power it works well), i took it from the windows/system32 folder, thats the only place i found mjextman.exe. if i use Drowbe send message way grider just does nothing even though i configured it exactly as said...finally i did search  the grider file but i cant seem to find the close command for MC anywhere within the file  :-[ i really appriciate the help since im still new to both grider and MC.

Thx alot

Zeltak 8) :)

Monkeyboy

• World Citizen
  • I'm a Monkey
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2003, 04:39:35 am »

ok mate, I have my girder set up in front of me.
Firstly, I have to stress what Drowbe said. You have to have the Sendmessage plugin turned on to use the WMessage commands which is what i'm using ( I made the mistake of not turning it back on when I last re-installed Windows and it took me ages to realise).
This can be found in the same place as where the remote plugins are. ie. File - Settings - Plugins
I would suggest having auto enable plugins on.

The close command for Media Center is under
WMessage Commands - Playback - File - Exit
I'm guessing you got it to run using the O.S - Execute command in Girder
Hope this helps, Girder rox

Rich

zeltak

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2003, 05:38:51 am »

thx richy!!

finally got it to work  ;D ;D ;D.!!! it was a bit hidden but now it works perfecty

zeltak
Pages: [1]   Go Up