INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: CD Drives / CD Burning  (Read 932 times)

nila

CD Drives / CD Burning
« on: January 09, 2004, 08:16:14 am »

Hiya,
I ALWAYS have this problem when trying to burn a CD with MC.

I have two CD drives in my system. One is a 16x burner and one is a 52x burner. Obviously whenever I am burning I try to use the 52x.

I have SEVERAL drives on my system (C, D, E, F, G, H, M, O and I, J for my CDRW's).
As such I never  remember which drive is what off hand and MC provides NO information about the drives other than just saying: I or J until I go into the stage where I can check the settings and at that point I get to see which one it is.

It would be SOOOO much more helpful if MC would just simply say:

I NEC 1300A
J Liteon

or just SOMETHING to give me a clue which drive is which?

I wouldn't imagine it'd take very long at all to do but would be a HUGE help.
Any chance of squeezing it in?

nila

Re:CD Drives - Information
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2004, 08:38:55 am »

Um,

I just saw the new burning system too, although it's GREAT having so much power given to the AW burning tool, this is a great ADD ON to the original MAIN burning window.
Removing the main window is a BIG step back.
You cant beat a proper window for burning. The old 'status bar' with how much space was used/left etc is impossible to beat for a quick visual guide.
Now when we go to see the list it just looks as is we are viewing an already burnt CD that is in the drive and not one we are about to burn.
It makes it FAR more confusing.

Is there ANY chance that we will again be given a full sized burning window AS WELL AS the AW burning window??

nila

Re:CD Drives / CD Burning
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2004, 10:06:11 am »

lol - just a qu this time.

New burning system is quite a big change and obviously not documented.

Where does it save the playlist when we check the box to save it after we burn a CD?
I cant seem to spot it mixed in amoungst all my playlists.
Pages: [1]   Go Up