INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Playing videos external to MC  (Read 1006 times)

sherbs

• World Citizen
Playing videos external to MC
« on: January 10, 2005, 05:26:49 pm »

Couple of things,

Firstly, when I use MC as an external app in ThumbsPlus to play video, it opens, displays a thumb with filename but then says it can't play the video as it can't find the file. The same file will play if I use the DivX player as an external app.

Secondly, if I select to play a video from outside MC, is there a way to make it default to the simple video window rather then open the whole thing and then have to click on Playing Now?

MC 11 - 161

Thanks.

Robert S

• Junior Woodchuck
Re: Playing videos external to MC
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2005, 11:23:37 am »

Dunno if this is a solution on your second question but my guess is that it's worth a try;

menu/tools/options/General/Jump on play/Full Screen

/R

sherbs

• World Citizen
Re: Playing videos external to MC
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2005, 05:24:53 pm »

Thanks, I've seen that but I don't want full screen, I would like it to open in windowed view but I can't find an option for that.

As I've been writing this I've been messing around in MC trying to find what I'm looking for and all its done is remind me of all the unanswered posts I've got knocking around here.

Opening my video library in MC11 reminds me that I can't, see my post in the 161 thread.

Going for a look to see what I can find in MC10 brings up that pesky deskbar warning, see my post in the 173 thread.

I'm sure these post must be read by someone with answers, for some reason, they won't tell me.

Pages: [1]   Go Up