INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: MC10 Web Media -> My Stations Problem  (Read 809 times)

Marc

• World Citizen
  • Filthy Monkey
MC10 Web Media -> My Stations Problem
« on: January 12, 2004, 01:25:39 pm »

I've been trying to add a station to the "My Stations" section of Web Media and keep encountering problems.

The station I've been trying to add is KFI in Los Angeles.

The audio stream is located here:  http://ccdig.liquidviewer.com/kfi

Repeatedly, My Stations tells me that the Radio Station already exists.  However, I cannot find it to either select it or delete it.  According to the notice at the top of the screen, When you add a radio station to your MY STATIONS list, it is also submitted to our master list, which is made available to all MJ users. Please check that the station is not already listed BEFORE you submit it. Submissions containing invalid information will be deleted.  However, this is not behavior I want.  To force the addition of the station to my listing, I added it as "KFFI" instead of "KFI" and it took.  However, this is wrong.

Can somebody please tell me where to find the already existing station if it does not show up in the Radio Station Listings?  Is there a way to "opt out" of "publishing to all" any stations I add?

Marc

Media Center Registered 10.0.32 -- C:\Program Files\J River\Media Center\

Microsoft Windows XP  Workstation 5.1 Service Pack 1 (Build 2600)
Intel Pentium 4 3072 MHz MMX / Memory: Total - 1048 MB, Free - 649 MB

Internet Explorer: 6.0.2800.1106 / ComCtl32.dll: 5.82 (xpsp1.020828-1920) / Shlwapi.dll: 6.00.2800.1276 / Shell32.dll: 6.00.2800.1233 (xpsp2.030604-1804) / wnaspi32.dll: Internal ASPI Layer

Ripping /   Drive P:   Copy mode:Normal   CD Type:Auto   Read speed:Max
  Drive Q:   Copy mode:Normal   CD Type:Auto   Read speed:Max
  Digital playback: Yes /  Use YADB: Yes /  Get cover art: No /  Calc replay gain: No /  Copy volume: 32767
  Eject after ripping: No /  Play sound after ripping: No  

Burning /  Drive P: LITE-ON  LTR-52246S         Addr: 1:0:0  Speed:52  MaxSpeed:52  BurnProof:Yes
  Drive Q: PIONEER  DVD-RW  DVR-105    Addr: 1:1:0  Speed:16  MaxSpeed:16  BurnProof:Yes
  Test mode: No /  Eject after writing: Yes /  Direct decoding: Yes /  Write CD-Text: No
  Use playback settings: No /  Normalization: None
THAT's what I'm talking about.

pat1066

• World Citizen
Re:MC10 Web Media -> My Stations Problem
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2004, 04:15:29 am »

Could the station already be in your library but not on the web media page? - search library? - delete it?

Pat.
Pages: [1]   Go Up