INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: is there a Command Line parameter for hairstyle..?  (Read 1176 times)

zeltak

• Galactic Citizen
is there a Command Line parameter for hairstyle..?
« on: January 13, 2004, 04:35:37 pm »

hi guys!

im trying to configure my new x-10 remote so i have a quick Q thought i could have more later on  :P ;) :-[.

does anyone know it there is a Command Line parameter to go directly to hairstlyle mode or a keyboard shortcut?  ive looked for it in the Media Jukebox & Media Center Command Line parameters doc file but couldnt find it. any ideas?

thx alot

Zeltak  :)

Monkeyboy

• World Citizen
  • I'm a Monkey
Re:is there a Command Line parameter for hairstyle..?
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2004, 04:40:24 pm »

I am not sure, maybe someone knows. But if you are using Girder, you could just put the command in after run to swith it to Hairstyle.
Rich

Uwe

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2004, 01:55:10 am »

you can add a shortcut like CTRL-H in the file DATA\DEFAULT RESOURCES\RESOURCE.XML. It also appears in the Menue of MC. As this is not documented you have to add this change after every update of MC, or you have to save this file and restore it after update (in this case, you can't be sure that something else is changed in this file through the update :o) )

Uwe

jleerigby

« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2004, 07:12:39 am »

I think there is a command line parameter (mjextman command) that will jump to hairstyle and I know for sure that there is a command that will toggle round MegaMe>Hairstyle>FullScreen.

Check out the .CSV file in the data\extras\girder folder.

On my HTPC I have MC in my start up folder and use the StartUp Options (Tools> Options> StartUp) to make it start in Hairstyle.  Then I use the toggle full screen command to go back to mega me or the windows menu command (listed in girder keyboard commands as APPS I think) to toggle between HS and Full Screen Vis.  The latter is useful as this way HS remembers it's current position rather than returning to the root menu.
Pages: [1]   Go Up