INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Sorting on 'Artist' becomes sorting on '(Multiple Artists)'  (Read 689 times)

Steef_V.

• Junior Woodchuck
Sorting on 'Artist' becomes sorting on '(Multiple Artists)'
« on: January 15, 2004, 04:26:55 pm »

Hi!

Once again I have a little problem, for which there should be a simple solution (I would guess...). Admittedly, I'm not the most advanced user

While starting to experiment with view schemes, I suddenly lost the right sorting of the 'Audio' view scheme and can't get it back...
Let's say I have it sorted: first on Artist, then on Name, etc. In the past, sorting used to start with "10 CC", and so on.
Right now it starts with all tracks that have (Multiple Artists) in the Album Artist Auto field. After all these tracks, "10 CC" and the rest follow in normal order.....

So - even though the view scheme says it sorts on Artist - it actually sorts on Album Artist Auto.

I already search the Help file, this forum, went back to default view schemes, and also installed the latest version 10.0.35.
All without success.

Any help? Thanks in advance....
Steef.

< Edit >
It simply fails to sort on Artist. If I sort on Name first, and change that to sort on Artist first, it stays sorted on Name....
Pages: [1]   Go Up