INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: MCC Commands in v10--oddities  (Read 732 times)

bspachman

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
MCC Commands in v10--oddities
« on: January 18, 2004, 01:26:27 am »

Hi all!

Having some time on my hands, I'm working on updating the master GML for Girder users for version 10. I'm working from the MCC command list that can be found the MC DevZone (I think it's dated 5/21/2003). Currently, I'm using the beta 10.0.32.

Some questions for Matt, et al...

1) MCC_LOCATE_FILE (26004). I'd love to be able to "Gird" various "Locate" commands, but I don't know how to get the field IDs of the ones I'm interested in. Are there standard values for things like Album, Artist, AlbumArtist, and so on? Can you let me know what they are or how to locate them within my own library?

2) MCC_SHUTDOWN (27001). It appears it is non-functional. Is it supposed to shutdown the entire machine, or just MC? Regardless, it doesn't do either on my box.

3) MCC_SHOW_MENU (30006) Are there other menuIDs besides the main ones (1-6?). This could help us trigger things that are buried in the various hierarchal menus throughout the app.

4) MCC_SHOW_ARTISTINFO (22010) used to open in the internal browser, now it spawns the external browser. MCC_ARTIST_INFO (30002) also opens the artist info in the external browser.

5) MCC_SHOW_RECENTLYIMPORTED (22012) is non-functional on my box. I thought it would jump to that playlist, but no dice.
Edit: I realized that the reason it failed was that I had no "Recently Imported" playlist. Why? I hadn't imported anything recently! When the playlist exists, the command works.

6) MCC_TOGGLE_QUICKTAG (21013) is probably deprecated in v10, right?
Edit: This still works to make the quicktag checkboxes editable. I had forgotten to select a file before trying the command.

I also found a list of MCC requests from when y'all introduced them. Let me know if you think I should post any of them for development in v10....

Thanks!
Brad

bspachman

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
Re:MCC Commands in v10--oddities
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2004, 10:36:07 am »

<bumpity>
Pages: [1]   Go Up