INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Hairstyle - New Glass Skin  (Read 1020 times)

jleerigby

Hairstyle - New Glass Skin
« on: January 25, 2004, 08:59:23 am »

I love this skin so I set about customising the main.xml to suit the resolution (848 x 480) on my Plasma Display.  I changed it to 'Large' mode and then all I needed to do was to alter the internal margins of the buttons and list so the text in each button became larger still.  Now it looks good.

The only thing I can't figure out how to do is to make the Thumbnails a smaller size (i.e. the actual sqaures).  I want to be able to fit more of them on one page but I can only seem to be able to do this by changing back from Large mode to Normal.  This adversely affects the size of the text when I switch back from Thumbs to List.

Does anyone know where I'm going wrong?  Is it possible to changes the size of the Thumbnails without changing from Large to Normal etc.

gpvillamil

• Citizen of the Universe
  • Listen to the music...
Re:Hairstyle - New Glass Skin
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2004, 07:07:23 pm »

Yep. I have the same concern. When I make the thumbnails small, to fit more of them on screen, the menu text becomes far too small. It would be nice if you could control the text size independently of the number of thumbs per screen.

Zarius

• World Citizen
  • Addicted to smilies.
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2004, 09:30:16 pm »

I don't believe the thumbnail sizes are customizable under either hairstyle or normal (Mega-me) view... I'd love customizable thumbnail sizes thoughout MC as well. :)

jleerigby

« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2004, 01:07:15 am »

I don't believe the thumbnail sizes are customizable under either hairstyle or normal (Mega-me) view... I'd love customizable thumbnail sizes thoughout MC as well. :)

Hi Zarius.  You can alter Thumb sizes in mega-me via Options>Tree & View>Thumbnails

Zarius

• World Citizen
  • Addicted to smilies.
« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2004, 04:59:42 pm »

JLee: Yes... I can alter the thumb sizes there... but I can't make a custom thumbnail size... all of the currently available thumbnail sizes waste a heap of space on my screen.
Pages: [1]   Go Up