INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Clicking on the middel button in the upper right  (Read 1066 times)

matshif

• Citizen of the Universe
Clicking on the middel button in the upper right
« on: January 27, 2004, 04:56:40 pm »

Well it's a long subjet titel, but I don't know the name of the button in English.

Never mind I hope I have made myself clear. When I click this button the MC application become enormous. I'm sure it should cover a lot of screens. I have to drag the whole from right to left until I can click the middel-button again so MC goes back to normal size.
This behavior has going on for a while. I don't know from what build.

Any ideas?

jleerigby

Re:Clicking on the middel button in the upper right
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2004, 01:15:36 am »

That happened to me too.  Once I resized it it was OK.  Maybe you changed the res on your monitor and it's remembering an old res?

matshif

• Citizen of the Universe
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2004, 06:42:13 am »

That happened to me too.  Once I resized it it was OK.  Maybe you changed the res on your monitor and it's remembering an old res?

Nice that somebody will try to help me.

As far as I can remember I have had the same setting (resolution) all the time, but I will check when I am back from work.

Thank you.

jleerigby

« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2004, 07:35:59 am »

Another variation of the problem that I had was that MC would disappear completely except for the entry on the taskbar.  To solve this I created a new user on XP and looked in the JRiver section of the registry for the default view settings.  I can't remember the reg key but I think it was fairly obvious.  

I exported this reg key, logged back on with my user ID and imported it into my registry to solve the problem.  If you do this and save the registry export to your desktop then each time the problem occurs you only have to double click this item on your desktop to fix it.
Pages: [1]   Go Up