INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Prove me wrong!  (Read 1703 times)

therob555

• Recent member
  • I'm a llama!
Prove me wrong!
« on: February 10, 2004, 10:48:29 pm »

Considering my last couple posts have gone unanswered, im really hoping this one will get a couple responses! Atleast 1 will do.  Basically I want to view my library, playing now and cover art of playing now at the same time.  Thats all, I dont need anything else showing or anything else.  I am almost 100% sure it is not possible but Im happy to be proven wrong.  I can see my library and playing now, I can even window the cover art.  The only problem with the windowed cover art, is that when i open a new program it is still on my screen...  Ive thought and searched these board for hours so any response/help would be great.  

Bryan

• World Citizen
Re:Prove me wrong!
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2004, 01:35:54 am »

Don't think it's possible.  That is one of the things I remember about Music Match that was cool..  You can set your visualization to "Windowed", then open the Action Window and go to "Build Playlist" then "Edit Playing Now".  This should give you your library to the right that you can use the tree on the left to navigate through while Playing now shows within the Action Window.   But if you want all this displayed on the screen at once then it could leave you with a 3 or so line playing now window to deal with and it doesn't advance along with the currently playing track..  

What would be cool is if the tree would drop down from the top, much like AW pops up from the bottom.  Then they could "auto-size" themselves within the left section of the screen so that either one or both would fit..  Close the tree and the AW pops up further..  Close AW and the tree drops down further..  

Bryan

KingSparta

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2004, 05:44:50 am »

Basically I want to view my library, playing now and cover art of playing now at the same time.  Thats all

send your complete library to playing now.

However i can see if it did send a report, that you may not want anyone to know you watched "debbie does the whitehouse" and you may not want that reported to 3rd parties
Retired Military, Airborne, Air Assault, And Flight Wings.
Model Trains, Internet, Ham Radio
https://MyAAGrapevines.com
https://centercitybbs.com
Fayetteville, NC, USA

LonWar

« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2004, 07:09:28 am »

"debbie does the whitehouse"

You spying on me again King?  ;D
-

therob555

• Recent member
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2004, 03:10:06 pm »

I guess I kind of figured out how to do this.   I have my library populated on the left side, under it in the action window, playing now and to the right the playing now but with the album cover being the full view :)

Charlemagne 8

« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2004, 07:04:06 pm »

"Debbie Does the Whitehouse"? I don't have that one!
That's right.
I'm cool.

Quisp

• Galactic Citizen
  • Dol Sot Bi Bim Bap
« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2004, 01:52:56 pm »

"Debbie Does the Whitehouse"? I don't have that one!

That's because "Monica Does the Whitehouse" got more press.
Pages: [1]   Go Up