INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Smartlist for files *with* images?  (Read 1077 times)

Mastiff

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • The Multi-Zone Tzar
Smartlist for files *with* images?
« on: February 19, 2004, 02:31:47 am »

I'm probably just stoopid, but I can't seem to make a smartlist that I really need: Files with covers and a special wording in the Composer field. I have spent some hours going over all albums to see if they have the correct cover, and a cover of good enough quality (and around 30 % of the automatically downloaded covers arent what they should be...). Now I have marked all the files without images with "Ikke coversjekket" which is sort of norwegian (more like shorthand, really) for "not checked for correct cover". But trying to use "imagefile not []" doesn't get me anywhere. Could somebody please tell me how to put that criteria in the smartlist?

Thanks a lot in advance!
Tor with the Cinema Inferno & Multi-Zone Audio system

jleerigby

Re:Smartlist for files *with* images?
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2004, 05:55:34 am »

Mastiff, I don't have MC to hand at the moment so sorry if this is a bit vague.  Can't you use the wizard for this?  When you select image file it should bring up a panel for you to select from where you can just choose <empty> and set it to 'Exclude' instead of the default 'Include'.

If that doesn't work just create a VS with image file as the first pane then click the pane, select all (Ctrl +A) and use the control key to deselect 'Unassigned'.  A bit more long winded but it should work.

Mastiff

• MC Beta Team
  • The Multi-Zone Tzar
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2004, 06:04:00 am »

I don't think so since imagefile is there only as keyword, not as a rule. Or am I wrong there?

Mastiff

• MC Beta Team
  • The Multi-Zone Tzar
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2004, 06:44:50 am »

I found a way! Keyword=jpg gives the result I wanted, since all my cover images are jpg files!  ;D
Pages: [1]   Go Up