INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Lyric's Finder... Client Authentication Error  (Read 2306 times)

LonWar

• Citizen of the Universe
Lyric's Finder... Client Authentication Error
« on: March 07, 2004, 05:35:38 pm »

Hi King, Hope all is well.,....

I just started getting a Client Authentication box pop up when using this plugin.

Inside the box it say's:

The web site that you want to view requests identification. Select the certificate to use when connecting.

The rest is blanc...

Are you having any problems on your end?

When you stop the plugin, you get a message about 30 seconds later saying: The user has stopped the batch. When you click OK it throws you out of MC...

-

KingSparta

• MC Beta Team
Re:Lyric's Finder... Client Authentication Error
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2004, 05:44:45 pm »

site is sort of down right now.

Major drive crash on my 200 gig drive yesterday.

trying to fix some things, what was lost almost all (if not all) was backed up however. i am still making my way thru what was lost.

I have thought about taking the site and all the plug-ins off-line however since I really get nothing out of it.

I did go over to best buy last week looking for the new USB 300 gig drive to backup my OTR files on that i have sent so long collecting but did not find it yet.
Retired Military, Airborne, Air Assault, And Flight Wings.
Model Trains, Internet, Ham Radio
https://MyAAGrapevines.com
Fayetteville, NC, USA

LonWar

Re:Lyric's Finder... Client Authentication Error
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2004, 06:52:52 pm »

I have thought about taking the site and all the plug-ins off-line however since I really get nothing out of it.

Well you could charge a fee, The plugins are good, so I am sure people wouldn't mind. After all there is a charge to you...

I did go over to best buy last week looking for the new USB 300 gig drive to backup my OTR files on that i have sent so long collecting but did not find it yet.

I have a 250gb Maxtor... When I was looking into them, the larger drive was only available in a 5200rpm as apposed to the 7200... I also think that there were aome other differences..

Have a good night,,
-
Pages: [1]   Go Up