INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Do you use MC 10 concurrently with iTunes?  (Read 645 times)

packyb

• World Citizen
  • nothing more to say...
Do you use MC 10 concurrently with iTunes?
« on: March 17, 2004, 12:43:49 pm »

I’ve been using MC for the past year - exclusively for organizing my music and transferring that music to my 30GB iPod.

I purchased the MC software because I wanted a one-stop solution that would enable me to rip my music into .ape format, and then convert-on-the-fly to .mp3 when sending to my iPod. MC still manages this very well.

I am, however, wondering if most iPod users are starting to use MC in conjunction with iTunes (for file management), and what are the advantages MC still has over iTunes for an iPod owner (aside from the support for formats such as .ape, ogg, etc...)? When I purchased MC, MusicMatch was the iPod's bundled software - and MC's advantages were very clear.

With MC’s elimination of the “Various Artists” consolidation on the iPod – explained by MC as necessary in order to support other handhelds – and my intrigue with a more direct use of .aac in iTunes (and Nero?), I am wondering if most others are using these programs concurrently, or if some are migrating altogether?
Pages: [1]   Go Up