INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Toolbars in MC 10.0XX and Full Browser?  (Read 896 times)

Ralph B. Jones

• Recent member
  • Change this by choosing profile
Toolbars in MC 10.0XX and Full Browser?
« on: March 17, 2004, 01:36:21 pm »

Hi, this is just a new topic off the top of my skull-
Is there anyway to customize or change the  icons in the Action Window? It could use a few more icons and what would really be great is a direct hot button to the MC Forum! Or even a place to input webSITE Urls so you could use the MC Browser like a regular full browser, without having to exit MC-That would be perfect-A Super Media Center that even allows full internet browsing!? I know it would create less hassle when it comes to grabbing mp3's off of music sites, or listening to downloadable sound samples.

ANYONE???
-Regards
-Ralph B. Jones ***** aka "Big Sally"

xen-uno

• Citizen of the Universe
  • Checking your hard disk for errors...
Re:Toolbars in MC 10.0XX and Full Browser?
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2004, 01:57:52 pm »

Regarding the AW...

Yes...but the actual commands listed are hard coded. You can change the icons but that's it. Icons are located in MediaCenter\Data\Dafault Art\ActionWindowNavigation.png (they are 32 x 32 pixels...so they must be scaled for the AW).

10-27

Ralph B. Jones

• Recent member
  • Change this by choosing profile
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2004, 02:25:05 pm »

Hi once again, regarding before what I meant is I'd like to Add extra icons from the toolbar menu or header 'cause it doesn't look very good with too many icons on the bottom and top headers, Plus the action window is more convienient. And this would give it more of a purpose.-Or is it just for display and can only hold the basic 7? All I know is, I barely have the occasion to use it!

jleerigby

« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2004, 03:20:06 pm »

It's not possible Ralph.  Like Xen said, you can only change the icons, not the functions behind them.
Pages: [1]   Go Up