INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Playing created CD's  (Read 801 times)

parky

• nothing more to say...
Playing created CD's
« on: November 22, 2002, 06:12:17 pm »

I have burned a CD using V9.0 and when I try to play it on MediaJukebox it can't seem to find the files on the CD.  It continually asks me to choose the file, but none are listed.  The CD plays on a normal CD Player so the burn is OK.  I am obviously doing something wrong. I have a HP Pentium 4 with XP Home OS.   V.8 would do the same thing.  ::)

xen-uno

• Citizen of the Universe
  • Checking your hard disk for errors...
Re: Playing created CD's
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2002, 07:33:01 pm »

It sounds like an Audio burn so it should autoplay on insertion. When you click on CD, DVD... in the tree view do you see any tracks listed? If you expand that branch of the tree you should see your CD drive. When you click on the drive label, what happens?

10-27

parky

• nothing more to say...
Re: Playing created CD's
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2002, 09:19:44 pm »

A million apologies.  Now it works.  I did exactly the same thing that I did before, namely, double-click on the "Drive D" icon under the CD DVD & Handhelds and it couldn't find any files on the CD.  It would then say that I needed to select something to play but, of course, I couldn't since there was none listed.  Now when I did it, the contents of the CD came up just like it should.  One of those things that make you go hmmm...  
Pages: [1]   Go Up