INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: OT - OT Posts  (Read 2509 times)

Kurt Young

• Citizen of the Universe
  • Tastes like crab, talks like people.
OT - OT Posts
« on: November 18, 2002, 05:50:19 am »

Heya interact admins,

Could you start an off-topic-post-encouraged "general discussion" forum?  That way if we just want to talk amongst ourselves, we can do it there and not fill up the mj8 and mj9 forums?
 mjextman.exe /ipodsync

Scronch

• Galactic Citizen
Re: OT - OT Posts
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2002, 07:18:22 am »

Nah, I don't want to have to check multiple forums.  I just ignore OT posts if I'm not in the mood.  Like yesterday.

Scronch

zevele10

« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2002, 07:47:50 am »

NA ,i agree.

Posts about MJ 8 and 9 really bore me  to death but i accept them in a middle of OT

Scronch

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2002, 07:49:20 am »

Zev, heard about the attacks today.  Terrible.  When will it end?

Scronch

KingSparta

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2002, 08:02:43 am »

>> When will it end?
When The Air Is Gone That Surounds The Earth, Or The World Crashes Into The Sun.

You Pick One.

I have Not Heard About The Recent Events Yet, Tuning In Fox News.
Retired Military, Airborne, Air Assault, And Flight Wings.
Model Trains, Internet, Ham Radio
https://MyAAGrapevines.com
Fayetteville, NC, USA

zevele10

« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2002, 08:08:16 am »

TODAY?
Let me have a look at TV-8:8 pm here

Scronch

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2002, 08:29:53 am »

I saw a brief news report about a gunman injuring 4 Israelis.

Scronch

zevele10

« Reply #7 on: November 18, 2002, 09:06:52 am »

Yes.
One is dead now ,a women.
Very sorry about my reaction . I understood  you spoke about about a big attack.
it will end when some people and they friends in ountrys around understand that we are here to stay and there is no way to put us in the sea .
But you may know the joke -this one will not last long on my post so hurry to read it .

god came trying to sell is stuff .
Only the most clever people understood -and when god told them that the  'table of the law' was free ,they asked for 2-

Years latter ,god did a hollywood show with jesus to have not most clever  people -but still clever- to sign-in.

Many years after god said "and now what about the remaining,who are really not clever. I do need to make a third show ,they may understand ...  If they understand it would  had  take them only 5 thousand years to do so..........

Scronch

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #8 on: November 20, 2002, 09:34:24 pm »

Well, Zev, only two days later, and now word of a bus bombing in Jerusalem.

zevele10

« Reply #9 on: November 21, 2002, 10:50:31 am »

Yes and most of the deads and  wounded kids going to school/
Do not want to start again the same song.

In the Thora -Old testament for you i think- the men upstair says ' What!!!! this people i took like my people ,this f''' jews  so proud so stubborn,so arrogant that they have a stiff neck and do not bow in front of me and so on ...'

So if someone thinks what bombs would make our neck less stifff.........................................................................
look like that some in this  part of the world  still have to learn to read -but if only it not that much of the problem............

Anyway WE run the till -some would say :"you see i told you since ever THEY run the till"-

Every hour every day they stay as they are ,it cost them interest ,NOT TO  US

Anyway ,let me tell you that i really get some 'warm 'when you and others bother about it

But ,let me tell you something.
You may remember my questions concerning Hallowen and your long answer.
'It use to be like it ,but now some put blades in sweets they give to kids. It use to be like it ,but now there is to much chill abusers [?]
Here i get my point.
You get danger from INSIDE ,from your OWN  people.

We do not . Our society is a very safe one -yes can be because of the situation,who knows -
Child is sacred. I am sure that a child abuser [?] would  not survive few days in jail.

Danger cames from the enemy.
Not to say it is easy to deal with. But ,as we are :just people thinking we are not like everybody else and in many aspects not average WHEN WE ARE ,we need some  lighthouse.
To have to deal with danger from the enemy and not from danger from  within is a lighthouse

In another hand ,they are right. There is no 'clean war ' ,there is not civils and soldiers. There is war ,period .
I do not have problem with it . But if the ones behind the bombing of today sleep in a flat  in a tower with hundred other people ,let me alone if i destroy the whole tower to get them.
The problem is not on my side  The problem is on the side of the one who take refuge in midlle of others ,knowing they will have problem ....but in a civilisation where you put the women  before the donkey in case of bomb - like it you lost the women but not the donkey..............

I am still without hate ,but VERY VERY far from my humanist [?] left french culture and still very far from what i was only 2 years ago.
Because now ,without hate ,if one email from me had the power to erease this people i would send this email right now .
Not out of hate ,but out of convenience[?], and because FOR EVER i just do not care about this people

Hope that for once my english does not betray me -but jriver is on the cheap side with no spell check-

Of cause ,every word on money and power from me is a joke .
Of cause i'am a f$$$g jew -but not sure about what i am really proud to be fu$$$$g or to be jew

......Now ,if you give me the choice [?] ..i take both..

PS : [?] = i am really not sure  if good english
no [?] = i do not know ,just help yourself

Scronch

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #10 on: November 21, 2002, 02:00:57 pm »

Zev,

Our society used to be safe within.  Things have changed.  Perhaps just the media coverage of these events has made them more widely known, but I don't think that is the primary contribution.  Our society has changed.  Many people don't care as much about their neighbors, about doing a good job at work, about being a good citizen.  Some people say that our open immigration has contributed to this, some say it was the liberal faction from the 1960's, some say Americans are just plain tired of defending the world.  I'm not sure what the answer is, but I know things have changed.

Having said that, this is the greatest country to live in on this Earth.  The opportunities are endless, the freedoms immense.  And child molesters don't do well in our prisons, either.

I am glad you are without hate.  I can't say the same for everyone here.  Our country is very angry right now.  War is ugly, but we will be glad to finish what others have started.

Tonight I forget all of this, and go to the pub.

Scronch

zevele10

« Reply #11 on: November 21, 2002, 02:06:23 pm »

2:03 Am here .
Will answer you if you came late from pub -means if i fin you when i wake up.
Look like you are the kind of  person wo can have tacos and  Mescal all night round .
I swim to your coast one day ,i will let you know

zevele10

« Reply #12 on: November 21, 2002, 02:24:50 pm »

Bomber Kills 11 on Jerusalem Bus; Two Groups Claim Responsibility..

So they get half a corp .
I do not see the point  , it is very hard to get a good rost if you use only half of a body

Scronch

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #13 on: November 22, 2002, 09:17:08 am »

Fighting over the credit for who killed the children.  I am disgusted, but not surprised.

I was very, very smart last night--got home from the pub and went to bed, instead of to YaBB.

Scronch

zevele10

« Reply #14 on: November 22, 2002, 10:45:26 am »

Me ,i was merry smart .
Found a kind of smoked salmon and good white wine in the morning.
Had some glasses in the evening ,some toasts with salmon  ,slowly and quietly.
Up to the point i drunk the 2 bottles and was ,well really kappout, to say the less.
Had 3 hours of deep sleep and was fine this morning

As i say i never drink because i need it ,it is allways by accident ....

Scronch

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #15 on: November 22, 2002, 12:42:13 pm »

"Kapput" -- I love it, it was my German Papa's favorite word (Papa = Grandpa in this case).

Smoked fish is wonderful.  We're adding single-serving smoked fish to our pub Snack menu.  We will get salmon, trout, whitefish, catfish and chubs, in different styles--regular smoked, lemon pepper, cajun and more.  All from a fantastic little smokehouse called Ewigs Bros. in Port Washington, 6 miles north of here.  They get most of their fish from Lake Michigan (across the street from them), and some of it from Lake Superior.  We adore their smoked fish.

Scronch
Pages: [1]   Go Up