INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Info on Audiotron from MC10 users.  (Read 700 times)

lalittle

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
Info on Audiotron from MC10 users.
« on: April 08, 2004, 04:54:48 am »

I've been looking for information on products like the Audiotron from Turtle Beach that will work with MC10.  From the information at the Turtle beach page, it seems to indicate that you don't use the Audiotron "directly" with MC, but that it would basically work with the library you create with MC (with mp3 files that is -- I've seen posts saying that MC's wav and wma tags aren't compatible with the Audiotron.)  Is all this correct?  How does all this apply to streaming radio stations?  Do I "need" to use the Audiotron software for web radio?

I'd really like to use something like the Audiotron, but given the fact that I like MC, and given that it was hard enough to get the other people here to learn the basics of MC, I don't want to have to teach them a whole new sofware product -- I want to continue to use MC, but I want to be able to control and listen to mp3's and web radio from the stereo location.

Other people have asked similar questions, but so far I am still unclear as to how everything integrates.  What are other people doing to control and listen to their MC library from their stereo systems?  Are there other products that are preferred to the Audiotron -- products that can actually work with MC directly and accomplish what I'm looking for here?

Thanks for letting me know what my options are,

Larry

lalittle

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
Re:Info on Audiotron from MC10 users.
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2004, 12:20:49 am »

Aren't there any MC users that use Audiotron that might be able to share their impressions of this (or other similar) product and fill in some of the gaps for me?

Thanks again,

Larry
Pages: [1]   Go Up