INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Transfer to Nomad Jukebox 3 and MC 9.1  (Read 811 times)

cncb

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
Transfer to Nomad Jukebox 3 and MC 9.1
« on: April 07, 2004, 11:15:12 am »

I have two issues with transfering music to my Nomad Jukebox 3 that I need help with.  I am using MC version 9.1.319 and the Nomad Jukebox plugin version 9.0.32.

1) I am converting to a lower bitrate WMA format for transfer.  MC converts a few files (~5) and then transfers the files ok, but then shows a dialog stating "Transfer Complete".  I have to ok this dialog before it will show an "Analyzing Audio Files" message and then continue on with the conversions and transfers.  This makes transfers of large amounts of files tedious because I have to be there and ok a dialog every few minutes.

2) When I try to sync a Playlist created in MC it tries to convert and transfer the files in the playlist even if they are already transferred?  After conversion it does ask if I want to overwrite duplicate files but this makes synchronization of playlists take a long time because it converts before it checks if the file is already there.

Thanks for any help.
-Craig    MO 4Media remote and player:  Android/TV/Auto | iOS | Windows 10/UWP

SteveG

Re:Transfer to Nomad Jukebox 3 and MC 9.1
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2004, 02:46:19 pm »

cncb,

Try MC 10.0.108 with  plugin 9.0.43.  It will automatically check for duplicates and not send the files to convert if they are already on the Nomad. The problem with the Transfer complete will go away.

Steve

cncb

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2004, 07:42:23 am »

Steve,

Thanks for the response.  I take it that there is no way to use the new plugin without upgrading to v 10?
-Craig    MO 4Media remote and player:  Android/TV/Auto | iOS | Windows 10/UWP

SteveG

« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2004, 09:06:27 am »

cncb,

Correct. The new plugin was revamped to be compatible with modifications in 10 and those plugin changes are not compatible with MC 9

Steve
Pages: [1]   Go Up