INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Theater View with web radio questions.  (Read 757 times)

lalittle

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
Theater View with web radio questions.
« on: April 13, 2004, 08:27:22 am »

Is there any way to control web media when in theater view?  I can pause a radio station that's already playing, but is there a way to actually select a station in this view?

I am sometimes able to see a short of list of radio stations in theater view under "playing now," but this seems inconsitant.   What makes radio stations "stay" in the playing now screen after a new one is selected so you can change to another one in this view?

Thanks,

Larry

lalittle

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
Re:Theater View with web radio questions.
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2004, 06:46:07 pm »

I seem to have found a semi crude way of doing this by adding radio stations to playlists, then accessing this playlist from Theater View.  This isn't terribly elegant, however.  It requires a roundabout process of playing a radio station, then going to "playiing now" and adding it to a "Web Radio" playlist.  This list can be accessed in Theater View, but since it only shows the current track, the names of the stations in the list keep changing when songs change -- i.e. you don't see the "station" in the list, but rather the last song that this station played.

Is there a more elegant way to browse and select web radio stations from a TV in another room using Theater View?

Thanks,

Larry
Pages: [1]   Go Up