INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Removing "AM/PM" from time display in skins (xml file)  (Read 1427 times)

lalittle

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
Removing "AM/PM" from time display in skins (xml file)
« on: April 19, 2004, 02:44:58 am »

I'm editing some Theater View skins.  The "time" readout is displaying "AM" or "PM" after the time, which is making the actual time display way to small.  I'd like the time to display WITHOUT the "AM/PM" so as to make the time display bigger, but I have no idea how to do this.  The line in the xml file is as follows:

<TEXT>
   <Item Text="[Time]" Location="*\**" TextColor="FFFFFF" Rect="7,89.8,14,92.8" Capitalization="0" Alignment="0" />
</TEXT>

Can anybody tell me how to edit this so that it simply shows the time without displaying AM or PM?

Thanks,

Larry

Alex B

• MC Beta Team
  • The Cosmic Bird
Re:Removing "AM/PM" from time display in skins (xml file)
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2004, 11:33:07 am »

How about changing your system time format in Control Panel > Regional Options > Customize > Time ?
The Cosmic Bird - a triple merger of galaxies: http://eso.org/public/news/eso0755

lalittle

• MC Beta Team
Re:Removing "AM/PM" from time display in skins (xml file)
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2004, 05:30:25 pm »

Fortunately this won't be necessary since a new MC update (I went from 111 to 117) fixed the issue -- i.e. the "AM/PM" no longer displays in the Theater View skin.  This is great news since I really wasn't willing to change the windows time display just for the sake of the Theater View skins.

Thanks again,

Larry
Pages: [1]   Go Up